Snow… DANGER!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Snow… DANGER!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

it always brings joy when it falls but anything like the sorrow it has also brought…. God love all of those who have lost a loved one in the last few weeks because of the bad weather.. :(

Jedt
    Keymaster

It’s definitely a time to keep an eye on family, friends and neighbours – we all need to look out for each other at times like this. x

Taylor5

i know its heartbreaking! I was having a bit of time to myself earlier (cleaning the bathrooms) and the news headlines came on, i just burst out crying!
    Here i am not a care in the world, biggest worry was getting my windows and toilets done…. but Wham in a few seconds yesterday their lives changed forever!! 😥 😥 😥
    We Drove from Drogheda to Kells and back yesterday, all to see santa!!! Should we have gone? Well after hearing what happened on the old M1, maybe not!
    That poor 15 year old girl in Cork, life is so fragile but we take it for granted, the 2 homeless people under the bridge in Dublin…. tragic!
    I know im wrapped up in the whole excitement with the arrival of Santa, but for alot of families all they will have is heartbreak and for many many years to come

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.