smyths

Home Forums Spot the Bargain smyths

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    babycam

Thats so true, I always go in for one thing and come out with a trolley load 😆

Taylor5

I would go to do my groceries and always pick up stuff for the kids in the offer….. wont be doing it now

maisy

the tesco stg offer is over, but they musnt have updated all of their bar codes yet i have been charged the stg price for various items such as hats, bibs and boys pj’s (last purchase today).
    I also noted some major discrepancies in their conversion rates ie
    stg 5, eur6 (fair enough), stg9, eur 14.50 (are you kidding?)
    reckon they will lose alot of impulse buying as you always seem to pick up something when you go in for groceries, but will be thinking twice now.

Taylor5

Yeah I got tops for baby and charged the euro price but underpants still stg price
    Seen a few pj’s I wanted to get might pick them up before they notice. We should ALL email Tescos and complain about the prices…. deffo think they will notice a drop in sales

maisy

Absolutely Taylor. People power and all that.
    I know I would be very unlikely to purchase tesco clothes for the full euro price, Whilst i think the quality is pretty good, some ofthe euro prices i noticed the other day were comparable to next or m&s, which I know really wash well. they would do well to cop on ! 😀

noeleenw

strange that they would change it back with the euro and sterling getting closer to parity 😥

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.