sleeps with her eyes open!

Home Forums National Chat sleeps with her eyes open!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

Hi Mums,

i’ve just settled my dd for a nap and when i went back in to check on her i’ve noticed that her eyes are half open and shes fast asleep! i dont mean just open a little i mean i can see most of her pupils. its really odd? anyone else experienced this? is it normal?

thanks.

Muso

My ds does this sometimes too! So I hope it’s normal 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep our 3 have all done it on separate occasions, initially we thought it was weird, when the third one did it we thought it was normal…strange those little people eh?

scole1

oh it’s freaky looking isn’t it??? my 2 ds’s do it too, notice more though in the youngest…..

munchin
    Participant

yeah it is freaky b ut they all do it at some point – my 3yr old still does it now and again

Liverbird

my youngest sister did this and still does 😆 And she would talk ouy loudly in her sleep and scare the hell out of us!!! 😯

missysmum

phew!

sounds like its quite common then, thanks for all your replies.

Jenny!!!

haha my dd does it aswell, its mad, most of the time she sleeps with one eye open, i always say its cos shes too nosey and is afraid she wil miss something. 🙄

Taylor5

Never seen either of mine doing this…. but I’ll be looking out for it now 😆 😆 😆 I do notice ds1 sometimes asleep but his eyes open a tiny bit, he looks like he is peeping, wouldnt call it having his eyes open as its only a tiny bit, I’ve often spoken to him thinking he was starting to wake

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.