shoppiing in Newy – any opinons on shopping across the borde

Home Forums Louth Chat shoppiing in Newy – any opinons on shopping across the borde

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

went to tesco in banbridge today … you take the second exit for banbridge off motorway and there it is free parking and free trolleys .. its cheap too baby milk same price as sainsburys and johnsons baby talc 1 pound loads of offers alot cheaper than tesco here and not as busy as sainsburys..

mrsshoco

Hi Girls

I would recommend ASDA in Downpatrick about 30 mins from Newry. I got fantastic deals. I done about 2 months shopping for 250 sterling. I have twins and cow and gate was reduced to £4.00 so stocked up until they were one and bought the follow on milk for £3.00. Again stocked well up.

Pampers nappies 2 for £10 – same packs 2 for 24 Euro in boots.

We are being ripped off down here and maybe the retailers and our goverment will come to their senses and do something about because I am all for shopping local but only at the right price.

Yvonne

That Asda sounds good, must venture a bit further on to that sometime!

elissah

Forget Newry and drive a further 25 mins onto Lisburn, Sprucefield retail park, bigger and better Sainsburys, always have full shelves and never any queues, much better than newry, and plenty of parking too!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.