Say a prayer

Home Forums National Chat Say a prayer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Liverbird

OMG this is awful, so sad. Hopefully she will make a full recovery. The poor girl.

Liverbird

My younger sisters friend Nicola Mc Donnell , a girl full of life and had everything and new things to look forward to in life until tragically the other day was having fun just like any of us, bouncing away on a trampoline,fell off and broke her neck. She is at the moment paralysed from her neck down.Yesterday she got some feeling in her hands and please god she gets a powerful feeling back to the whole of her body. So if you could, please pray with us to get her walking again. We want her to be able to walk her daughter to church next month for her first communion 🙁

munchin
    Participant

Gosh that’s awful Liverbird – well def say a prayer.

Taylor5

OMG thats shocking the poor girl!!! I was only out on mine with ds1 and ds2, after hearing loads of horror stories about them, thinking of getting rid of ours.
    Just to give a word of hope i know two people who broke there necks in car accidents and both went on to recover fully, fingers crossed and will keep her in my prayers…. let us know how she gets on xxxxxx

scole1

very sad, here’s love and strength being sent her way…

Maria30

Terrible story. Dad told me about it the other day but he didnt know all the details. Its scary how easily something like that can happen.

Will keep her in my prayers.

Taylor5

just have to ask but did the girl fall off it or just land funny on it? Did it have a safety encloser? Was telling dh about it earlier and i said i think ours is safe but not too sure now..

scole1

have you heard any updates on your friend how she doing?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.