returning to Drogheda -mum with a boy aged 2

Home Forums Introduce Yourself returning to Drogheda -mum with a boy aged 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    jellybelly

well girlies it sounds like the palace street one is a good one… thank you all for your advice 😀 i think i’ll start going to it on the 5th Feb. deffo up for meeting up during the day , go for walk with kids on the beach / go to ardgillan or other outdoor places….anywhere that burns the little ones energy for a few hours !!
    thank you girls for you v nice response…….

ed1
    Participant

hi jellybelly, welcome back to drogheda and to mumstown. hope you enjoy the site

Moonflower

Hi Jellybelly,

😉 😉

Great to see you on here.

Moonflower x

jellybelly

hi moonflower……. thanks, nice to be here if not a bit nerve wrecking to begin with ❗ looking forward to catching up with you soon, do you go to the palace street playgroup ❓

tulip

hi jellybelly,

welcome to Mumstown!

😀

Moonflower

Hi Jellybelly,

I am planning to go to the palace street group 2moro for first time, as the girls have said it is great and have been very encouraging for everyone to come along. I sort of feel responsible for other group and will keep going when i can but would love to try another one………..

Moonflower

happymumblemum
    Participant

hi jelly belly welcome to the site. I dont go to these playgroups but i do attend the astro tots coffee morning sessions on a wednesday at 10.30. my dd is 4

welcome 😆

scole1

jelly belly why not make it to the playgroup 2moro moonflower is heading….

Taylor5

Moonflower thats great that you’ll be there, I’ll be there too but Im always late.

jellybelly

hi girls

am away till Monday so hence I didnt turn up at the play group….do you wear your ‘mumstown’ badges when you get there?!?!?!?!?
    I will deffo be at the astro tots next wednesday. I have booked into the little music makers in Julianstown which is a Tuesday morning (10am)so that clashes with Palace street i think ? or is the Palace street Playgroup on any other days??? 😀

Sweetpea

Hi jellybelly, My DD goes to julianstown music classes on tues also, we are the 11.20 class. Your little one must be a little older than DD (she’s 13mths). If you haven’t been before, they are great fun (for mums too) and Maria is lovely.

Moonflower

Hi jelly,

you will enjoy little music makers, its great, i really enjoyed taking DSbut not going this time as childmind on tues and class clashes with pick up of little girl from playschool.

jellybelly

i am at the 10am sessions….. i’m looking forward to it even if boy isn’t!!

Moonflower

yes. i think i enjoyed it more than DS but he was mesmorised by M the teacher…..she is very good.

tulip

Is Maria from Mornington by any chance? She used to give me flute lessons. I wonder if this is the same Maria..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.