Restless Legs

Home Forums National Chat Restless Legs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

Did anyone get this when they were pregnant? I got this on both pregnancies – extremely uncomfortable and annoying. (Mad urge to move my leg when I lie down in bed, tingling sensation from my foot all the way up my leg). It went away after the babies were born but has now returned.

I only have it in the right leg but it is getting worse and driving me mental. Any ideas on how to relieve or get rid of it or even what causes it?

julymam

Oh god i had it bad on both pregnancies usually in evening/night time. I’ve heard its bad circulation, only relief from it when i was in bed was to hang my legs outside the covers as it was a lot worse for me when i was warm.
    Sorry can’t be of more help, it is really uncomfortable 🙁

CaliGal

Calcium/magnesium supplements help as a lack of calcium causes leg cramps. The magnesium helps the body to better absorb the calcium so it’s best to get a supplement that combines both.

Taylor5

i didnt know i had this but my dh soon told me, for my all my pregnancies i ran a marathon every night!!! Im not joking i had feet sooo soft and i wore holes in the sheets…. i just an cucumber gel on my feet and it cooled them down

pookie2

Heard that about the calcium before. Have a hot choc before bed & see if it helps…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.