Reduced Red Chicco Liteway Stroller for sale- Like New €75

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Reduced Red Chicco Liteway Stroller for sale- Like New €75

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janelle

Bought in March in Eurobaby by dd’s godmother for €150 (have receipt). Only used it few times but really don’t need it as already have buggy thats battered and loved! Will sell for bargain price of €75

The stroller is stylish, contemporary chassis and wheels the lite way stroller is suitable for children from birth-3yrs approx (15 kg) and is light and compact when folded. The comfortable padded seat and backrest can be fully reclined with one hand and has5 positions.

It comes complete with a matching fleece footmuff featuring "soft cot" style hood and pockets for extra warmth and protection. It can be zipped apart to form a leg cover. Comfort is further enhanced with an adjustable leg rest, detachable folding hood sand rain cover. The innovative shopping basket can be used under the seat or off the stroller as a shoulder bag. Handles with soft non-slip handgrips and the lockable front swivel wheels make manoeuvring easy.

Features:

Compact and light
    Handles with soft, non slip grips
    Adjustable multi position leg rest
    The rigid backrest is easy to recline with one hand
    5-point safety harness restrains the child in total safety
    Back rest reclines to 5 positions
    The canopy/hood can become a sunshade for the summer
    Matching fleece footmuff with padded hood and double pocket
    Large and practical basket: it can be used as a basket or rucksack
    Suitable from birth-3yrs approx (15 kg)
    Dimensions:

Handle height – 103 cm
    Pushchair width – 46.5 cm
    Folded – (L) 109 x (D)30 cm
    Weight – 6.9 kg[/img]

sweetpea1979

any chance of a photo?

Janelle

Am sorry my camera is not working anymore..have a pic from the net that is exactly the same if you would like me to email it to you? You could pm your email address I tried to copy it into the ad but not sure how to post pics on mumstown 😳

Janelle

Sold 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.