Rant!!!!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Rant!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Popcorn

Am I the only one who is SICK of the car wash guys at Tesco in Drogheda. EVERY time I get of the car there’s one of them standing there.

I went up yesterday evening. I stopped the car and made a phone call. By the time I was finished there were 3!!!! of them standing around the car

IT’S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

Rant over :x

taurusdebs

ha ha awh i dont mind them, there only looking for the business, when u say no they go away, mind u they do a great job i got them to do the car a couple of times, and u can bargain them down too:)

Taylor5

I dont mind them either, i have never gotten them to do the car, but they look like they do a great job. When you say no they just smile and walk away…. the guy who raps on the windows in mcdonalds begging scares the shite out of me!!!

twacky

I have to say I dont mind them either. They are just trying to earn a crust. And they’re not pushy at all!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That guy really got to me the other day. We pulled up and ate outside as was busy inside….twice he came over to us. Saw some people very intimidated by him……had car windows open as it was warm, but closing them up. Not sure about him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That guy really got to me the other day. We pulled up and ate outside as was busy inside….twice he came over to us. Saw some people very intimidated by him……had car windows open as it was warm, but closing them up. Not sure about him.

Popcorn

At least i’m not the only one!! 😮

There is a car washing facility in the Scotch Hall car park but you don’t see any of this this carry on

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.