puppy wanted………..

Home Forums National Chat puppy wanted………..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Grainne

Hi all,
    Im finding it really hard to find a small miniature jack russell puppy for my ds’s. Im really picky and looking for a real cutie and for around €100. I cant seem to source anyone in the louth area or bordering areas who have pups that im looking for. Does anyone have these pups or know anyone else that has? Any help would be very much appericated. xxx

babycam

seen 2 of them out in Collon animal sanctuary last Sunday, Not sure if they were male or female, They were sooo cute!!

trixiebell
    Participant

try drogheda animal rescue as well.

Jedt
    Keymaster

DAR (Drogheda Animal Rescue) are wonderful and you would be rescuing a little puppy that needs a home. The staff there are really helpful and friendly and will give you all the support you need to find the right puppy for you!

Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

did you try http://www.donedeal.ie there are loads of dogs on it

pumbainga

I live in Brookville Park, Drogheda and there is family who just get real miniature jack russel pups, boy and girl, so they can breed later on. They are realy mini 😀 . as i am walking my puppy and happens to meet them,could ask for their contacts if you want.

vernagorman

you should look up dogs in destress.ie we got our dog last year from there and they are so helpful it is very well run

Grainne

Thanks everyone for all your advice. Unfortunatly the pups are gone in collon. DAR, animal rescue have no ministure jack russells and done deal have loads but nowhere near me at all. Pumbainga, does these people you know have pups now or will they be breeding in the future. Was hoping to get a pup before christmas. xxx

Almae

please dont bite my head off but a puppy is for life , I know u dont want to hear the cliche but its not just for xmas.

Have a long hard think about it before you def decide and if you still want one i would wait till after xmas. 😉

Grainne

Hi almae. Well actually its not just for xmas. We have other dogs. We actually live on a farm so i’ve no problem with being able to look after a puppy. I have been looking for a puppy since the summer and the ds’s are getting a little agitated that we havent found one yet so thats why i was hoping to get one before xmas. I know you were only trying to help but i feel offended that you can class someone you dont know as a person that just wants a puppy for xmas then doesnt want to look after it afterwards.

Almae

I know you were only trying to help but i feel offended that you can class someone you dont know as a person that just wants a puppy for xmas then doesnt want to look after it afterwards.

grainne, I was not out to offend anyone , and anyone that knows me on mumstown knows I would not do that.

I was voicing my opinion, i did not class you and i did not say that YOU would not look after the pup.it was said to me in the past by a fellow mumstowner too and I did think about it , and we didnt get another dog.

Grainne

Im sorry but when i read it i felt offended by it. Me and my husband have thought long and hard. You say that you decided against getting another dog but thats your choice. I have the time, space and a good enviroment to give a little pup a very good home. I’ve adopted dogs in the past who had no home and they have thrived being out on a farm. So thanks for your opinion almae but we will be giving a pup the chance of a good life out in the country.

Almae

you should try dogstrust.ie , they opened a new rehoming center in dublin, they were on rte news yesterday 😉 and had fab doggies for rehoming

I came across these on donedeal , some beauts 😉

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/991485
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/1044069
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/1041463

I would love another dog , hubby and i fell out over it so I have 3 dogs on facebook 😀 😀 😀

pumbainga

Those doggies i know, they are still pups, but i thought the owners might reccomend you some body, i found my BassetHound in irishdogs.ie, http://www.irishdogs.ie/Find%20a%20Dog.htm i tiped in search for Jack Russel and there is in Westmeath and within your pirce range. i went for my pup to killkenny, that was worth it 😀
    Good luck and i will ask any way to my neighbours about their pups 😉

liz

Hi grainne did you get your puppy yet ❓ neighbours of mine have three pups they are mixed breed jack russel father dont know what the mother is but she is small, I could get more info on these if you were interested 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.