Possible deadly sofa in our home

Home Forums Louth Chat Possible deadly sofa in our home

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

my sister told me there was an article in the sun newspaper yesterday about it too, it was only in the english paper so she’s posting it to us
    my dh has been sending emails to different media outlets about too
    D’s skin is clearing up now but she keeps scratching the back of her knees so we have to keep them bandaged so they can heel too
    i can’t believe the difference in her skin in just a week

Biggins

It’s in todays Mail as well.
    See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … sofas.html

Taylor5

Did you get a refund from Land of leather yet? I think you have a very stong case, I would get legal advice. D could be letf with scars on her face, plus the trauma she and all the family went through

Biggins

We did get a refund which took 6 days approx.
    As regards taking it further, its definately being looked into.

Biggins

Update: It seems that the sofa burns are continuing – see this poor child!

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic … ctims.html

jan2008

Hi,

read your story the other day and i was totally shocked and disgusted about what happened to your family. please god your little girl will keep getting better.
    I was up in the business park today where that sofa shop is, was so tempted to go in there and give them a piece of my mind.
    i’ll keep my fingers crossed for you guys..

Happymammy

I worked in a well know furniture store in Airside for two years and although we had heard of this happening I never came across an actual case. That poor child, I would feel awful knowing that I had sold and made commission on a sofa which would attack a childs body like that!

Fair play to Wogans for sorting things out for you.

I hope little Dakota is all better know. That website is very good. You have lovely children. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.