PMS and chocolate…..

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness PMS and chocolate…..

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jedt.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Jaysus what is about my period coming that makes me want to eat chocolate so badly.

For the past 2 months, since we started the weight loss group, I have barely touched chocolate. I wasn’t even bothered by all the Easter eggs the kids got, I didn’t eat any of them. I am so focused on shifting the next 2 stone that it hasn’t bothered me not eating Dairy Milk.

But yesterday I was literally craving chocolate like mad. I was down in Mullingar for a show that our daughter was in and I was craving chocolate so badly all day. In the end, I gave into it and bought a pack of Freddo’s. I figured, I would eat one and as they’re small, it wouldn’t be too bad and it would get rid of my craving.

Sure enough, I was grand after I had it and wouldn’t ya know, my period arrived today. Its so weird how I crave sweet things the day before my period, Why is this I wonder?

Today I am grand! Back to my healthy eating plan – though, I don’t think one little Freddo is going to cause me too many problems on the scales next week!

Well, I hope not! LOL!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.