playschool

Home Forums National Chat playschool

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    scole1

cool jelly belly thanks for that, have to make an appointment to see them….perhaps will make one this week interested taylor?? it’s just sounds fab really…..

Taylor5

You go and find out the price, I have budgets to stick too 😳 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah right, the prices I listed were for the Bryanstown Peter Pan. I haven’t been to the Laurence Centre one.

scole1

i know but even to have a look at it….would ya come?

Taylor5

Yeah of course I would, anything for a nosey…. but Friday isnt good, have booked the dog into the vets to get her bits chopped 😥 😥 😥 So she will be an "it" come Friday 😆 😆 😆

scole1

or an itch no longer a b**ch 😆 poor little thing but best to get it done though for her benefit

Taylor5

Dont want her gang raped by the dogs next door 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

mounted by the big macho dogs that’d be awful 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Could you imagine, they are like donkeys 😯

scole1

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just to let you know Peter Pan in Bryanstown, Montessori is full for next year. There no is 041 9810555 just in case.

Taylor5

I dont know if I should post this but to be on the safe side Im not going to give the playschool name but will say its in Grangerath, I rang earlier and for a weeks playschool its 450 euro a month 😯 Is that not a bit ott?
    Oh, its mon-fri 9am to 1pm with lunch included

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes that is expenive, i think Peter Pan has a playgroup & montessori and i think thats between €75-€80 per week and i think thats 9-12, i think the max cost they have for part time say 7:30-1pm is about €110 per week.
    I think i am just used to paying it now, cant wait to have some monry again 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.