Pjs playcentre Balbriggan

Home Forums Louth Chat Pjs playcentre Balbriggan

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

they have a link on the right….. but think under 5 a fiver and over 5 a bit more then that not too sure

Babs

I got a flyer yesterday when I was in the playground….it gets me a free cup of coffee when we go….decision made so!!

Yvonne

Sounds like a well recommended place!! Have to visit my cousin in Balbriggan later in the week, so will bring DD there afterwards..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Del

Jedt
    Keymaster

I live in Bettystown so Kerry is about far for me to go!! (LOL!!!)

I get the choice between Drogheda, Bettystown and Balbriggan and PJ’s is my kids favourite place by far….

I went up there today with my3 kids ages 6, 4 and 2 and my mum (for back up!).

My mum and I had to drag them out of the place after an hour and a half….they had a ball and we had a nice coffee and chat too. The only problem was my 2 year old tried to get up to the big blue slide like her brother and sister and I had to climb up into the frame to get her – which I suspect not very attractive to onlookers as I got stuck half way up!!

I find the staff there nice and its very clean which is a big plus for me as some of the places I’ve taken my kids before were a bit smelly!!!

It’s a regular fave of ours!

Daisy37

Wow our gang went earlier today, didn’t even know it was there thanks to you guys, the staff are very good, the big blue slide a favourite and the little car track was lots of fun.

I forgot to ask, are there classes for the arts & crafts? if anyone knows I’d be very interested taking our older kids.

Thanks everyone.

leddy

re classes for arts and crafts, i’ve brought my kids there just to do the paint a pot ceramics. you don’t have to pay in if your kids are just going to ceramics. my three are aged 8,7,4 and they love it. you get full instruction what to do from the staff. it’s lovely and relaxing and the ceramics are usually ready within a week. they look fabulous when they’re glazed. they make great personalised gifts for friends, grandparents, teachers. I’ve painted a few items myself. I think they do adult paintapot classes in the evening – with wine included!!!

Margo

Went to PJ’s recently with our 2 kids, they loved the place, it was funny looking at them racing each other in the little cars and the big blue slide as already mentioned seems to be a firm favourite.

Nice that you can sit down and have a cup of tea and a bite to eat.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bumped for test purpose.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.