Penny Bank

Home Forums Louth Chat Penny Bank

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

is this finished to jion up i seen the ques on wed oh my god i wouldnt like to que up

Yvonne

The cards were gone early this year in February and everyone seems to be panicking collecting new cards for next year – I got mine Wednesday half an hour I waited!!! You might be able to get one today or tomorrow – its a great idea!

yummymummy

why do they only let a certain amount join up??

Gismo

Probably as they only have two women working on it.

Yvonne

They only print x amount of cards and even though the demand is high, the won’t get any more printed after they are gone! The get €2 per card so they are well covered for the printing.

ed1
    Participant

one of the men that works with my dad queued for 3.5 hours on the first morning. its crazy.

i do it with mam but we leave it to a house down road from mams and they sort it out every week. a few people on the street do the same. couldnt do it myself as wouldnt have willpower. at least if i am giving it to mam she will chase me for it on a sunday.

cant wait for the cheque.

pinkbabe

I just use my credit union stamps for christmas (dunno what the interest is like & TBH I don’t care) I know if I am stuck durin the year I can get it (try not too tho & this year it worked)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.