Passport photos

Home Forums National Chat Passport photos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I need to get passport photo’s done of my dd (she 1 1/2). Where would be the best place to go in Drogheda or the surrounding area? I need someone quick on the draw cause she doesn’t stay still for long!! :lol:

Liverbird

I only know in ballsgrove chemist and town centre chemist. They’ll take as many as you want in ballsgrove until your happy with the pic. 6 euro for 4 pics.

beamam

I got DS’s done in the Kodak shop on meat market lane. they’re very good cause they let you hold your little wriggler, take the snap and then edit you out of it!

HTH

scole1

or you could take the photo yourself on a white background then go to the printing stations in chemist harvey normas etc and print off i’ve done this for all our passports never had a problem…needed passports for the boys when baby’s at 4weeks so was hard to get a photo done with eyes open took after a feed….but you could try that see how that turns out first

i got my daughters done in the chemist beside nano reids really nice in there after 12 tries in 6 different places 🙄 she kept putting her head down she is very camera shy 🙄

Maria30

I got ds2’s done in the chemist in the town centre. 6 photos for 7 euro.

Thanks a mill for all the replies girls 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.