Party for 8yr old

Home Forums National Chat Party for 8yr old

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

Hmm my almost 8yr old wants a "girl party at home" this year. Between the girls in class, her friends on the road and her sister there will be about 10 of them…….. it’s late November so chances of throwing them all out back are slim ha ha so looking for ideas to entertain them.
    I vaguely remember a few years ago 2 girls who did kids parties face paints, nails that type of thing – does anyone know if they’re still on the go? and if so what’s their contact details

Jedt
    Keymaster

They were called Glitter Girlz and were local toDrogheda area – not sure if they are still going but you could google them and see.

Jo from Erin Crafts is great for parties, she does all that girly stuff. she is at http://www.erincrafts.com/

You could have a baking party – there is a girl called Jills Kitchen who does things like that. see https://www.facebook.com/Jillskitchen2012

HTH 😀

Emmms
    Participant

Not sure what area u r but if near Dundalk creative kids parties are great.
    My 9 yr old wanted a pamper party. We just did it ourselves. Made homemade chocolate face masks. Cucumber for the eyes. Foot spa, nail painting. Then we gave them all a makeover. It was such a laugh. Small bit of make up and some hair chalk. They all had a disco and sleepover. She was delighted.

munchin
    Participant

yeah emmms think it’s the pampering side of things she’s after as in nails etc

Thanks ladies i’ll find something – or at least do some of it myself too – must talk to my sisters and rope them in 😉

Jedt
    Keymaster

They have hair chalk in House of Colour in Laurence Town Centre. Washes out easily and good fun for creative little girls!!! HTH 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.