Pancakes – what’s your favourite topping?

Home Forums National Chat Pancakes – what’s your favourite topping?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

For me, its freshly squeezes lemon and sugar. Or lemon and maple syrup.

Ours kids are nouveau and like nutella on theirs (its far from Nutella I was raised!!)

What do you like on yours?

Will you have them tomorrow?

Will you make from scratch or buy a ready mix?

Yvonne

I love plain old lemon and sugar 🙂

Have tried sliced banana and nutella – very very tasty!

Actually made batter tonight, so I can treat them to pancakes for breakfast! And no doubt we will have them again for tea.

lellykelly

We have pancakes throughout the year here…..weekend breakfasts & suppers whereas i only had them once a year as a child! Normally have maple syrup or nutella, its really nice. But on pancake Tuesday i have to go back to my childhood and its lemon, sugar and whipped cream yummy!!

Made the batter for tomorrow and some pancakes so they could have them for breakfast. They wanted dome tonight to celebrate ‘pancake Tuesday eve’ 😆

munchin
    Participant

lemon and sugar for me
    been a mad week so going with a mix and will have them when I get home this evening – can’t wait!

Jedt
    Keymaster

We will have all sorts of toppings this morning at our Mumstown coffee morning. Between M&S and Bagel Bar I suspect we will be spoiled!!!!!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Gonna try this later 😀

Healthy blueberry pancakes 😉

Get a portion of porridge oats, 3 egg whites, low fat milk and a quarter teaspoon of baking soda blend it, cook it up add a hand full of blueberries and put a small bit of agave honey or acacia on top and enjoy.

lellykelly

Or the not so healthy alternative…..sabbi i think you would enjoy this one https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.ph … &source=47

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.