Online Weekly Weigh in….

Home Forums Operation Transformation Online Weekly Weigh in….

Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

well done yummy

Walking without buggy i’m fine – Shopping without buggy now that’s another thing LOL!!! Gas my niece insisted on pushing buggy this w/e and felt soooo weird!

Taylor5

yummy thats brilliant how you doing it?

yummymummy

Taylor would ya believe just smaller portions!!!! Think my stomach is shrinking as im feeling full after not eating that much 🙂

Taylor5

I cant stop eating!!!!!! Think i might do a pregnancy test as i cant stop eating bagels 😯 😯 😯

Happymammy

Hey girls

Well its taking me nearly 9 weeks to get back on my excerside track after the wedding, honeymoon and loadsa other parties thats been on but hey i havnt put on a single pound!!! Im 10 stone 8lb now and i started at 12 stone 7 lb my new target for Sep 1st is 9 stone and 8 lbs i will stop then and just maintain my weight…. So whats been happening with everyone and their weight management??? 😀

munchin
    Participant

Taylor haven’t been on here in ages didn’t see your post! 😀
    Happy well done not putting anything on – all those walks have got to be helping – well done
    i’m 24lbs down in total though not looking forward to my weigh in this week – due wed, myself & the girls have colds and i’ve done nothing but eat last few days!

Yvonne

Happy, well done to you! Thats brilliant that you didn’t put on a bit on honeymoon! No bother to you to achieve your new target!

Munchin, you are doing fabulous!

I have been watching what I eat more closely in the past 6 weeks, with smaller portions and not depriving myself either as I find at little of what you fancy does you good and satisfies the craving, and am down 6 1/4lbs… I want to loose a half stone to get to my personal target….

munchin
    Participant

Well done Yvonne – think you’re right about a little of what you fancy does you good – 😆 😆

Taylor5

i have been doing TERRIBLE!!! feel like a blimp…. havent done a tap and eating like a pregnant woman!!! (im not just craving bold things 😆 😆 😆 )
    Going to get back on track…. think i will go back and do the pole classes, never had such tone in my life, was telling dh if i go back im getting a pole for the house 🙄
    Im 37 in september and i want to be slim, dont care the weight but i want to be super tonned…. going to start back on the weights and my 400 sit ups!!! havent done a tap in weeks and god im gone to bits… a few weeks and i should be back on track
    Anyone for a walk?

Taylor5

anyone for a walk this evening REGARDLESS of the weather girls!!! Going to start at lidl carpark about 8 or half 8 and around the rathmullen, donore road block
    All welcome
    going to try make it a regular time and place on tue and thursdays

Fabienne

I did not post here for ages.
    Well done to all for your sucess.
    You seams to do well even after OT is finished, and manage to keep the weight away, and do some exercice.

Myself, I don’t do enough exercice but still more than before I started OT. So not so bad, still carefull with my weight. Keep losing a bit but not as much.
    But because I’m more tone it looks like I lost more than I actually did (around 1.5 stone, since OT started).

Still happy and I like my legs.

Still have trouble with motivation, but I don’t care because what I’m doing (including ice-cream and doughnuts, but also veg, smaller portions) is working.

Does anyone know how the leaders are doing?

Fabienne

Taylor5

the leaders are doing very very well…. they are looking amazing!!!! Penny is a stunner and tiny now, Conor is brilliant doing well and keeping at the Leaders motivated

Im the same as you fabienne, but im enjoying life and my diet, but more active then before. I do feel myself slipping off the wagon, so want to get myself back into a routine. Dont want to undo all the hard work… 1.5 stone thats brilliant, keep it up

munchin
    Participant

hi all haven’t posted in here for yonks – haven’t been doing too good weight wise -just after being on a roll seemed to hit a wall. Every time i get near a goal i seem to go off the rails 😆

Last time i posted in July i was 24lbs down, I’m now 27lbs and hoping to get the ball rolling again – I would love to be back to my pre dd1 weight by Xmas!

How’s everyone else doing? The ladies i’ve seen in photos all look fab!

Taylor5

Not doing great here a few pounds up but boy im out of shape!!! Havent been getting many walks in or the ones i am are with the kids so not worth anything.
    Thinking of joining Aura, they have great offers on at the moment 2 for one on classes until 5th september… so if you wanted to do a step class thats 9.99 your friend goes free, so only 5 euro each per class.
    Anyone intrested in splitting a class?
    im cutting sky sports and movies (40euro) after the Ryder Cup that will cover my monthly gym costs 😆 😆 😆 ….. and dh is giving up the cigars but he doesnt know that yet 🙄

Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.