Oisin’s dramatic arrival

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Oisin’s dramatic arrival

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Maria30

Hi all,

Sorry for only getting back to you all now, things have been a bit hectic.

Thanks very much for all the congrats. To be honest I didnt find it scary at all but I think that is because it happened so quickly. I m just glad it happened at home and not in the car on the side of the road, having a baby on the bridge of peace does not appeal to me at all.

Poor dh was in shock for days and I have explained to him that I had no choice but to push and telling me not to was silly and like trying to stop a runaway train. He was as white as a ghost for about 2 days after Oisíns arrival, think that was the shock. Somebody said to us that it was a romantic story, I dont think it was romantic but it is very special.

Louthmam,

Congrats on your new arrival . Hope your ds is doing well, his arrival must have been a bit of a surprise too with him being 5 weeks early.

Taylor,

I have been warned by dh if we do go again he ll be pitching a tent outside OLOL for me at about 36 weeks 😆 😆 😆 The midwives did say that if we got pregnant again that I need to go the hospital on the first pain as all my labours have been fast.

Moonflower

congrats maria..only just seen yr post now! lovely story and so pleased all well with you both xxx

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.