Northeast Regional Hospital – Your Opinion

Home Forums Louth Chat Northeast Regional Hospital – Your Opinion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We can’t over emphasis the benefits of having the new regional hospital in Drogheda – along with providing a much more accessible and improved healthcare system the regional hospital would play a major part in the future economic prosperity of the town. We would see the creation of thousands of additional jobs; this in turn would help fuel the local economy.

A new campaign to promote the town of Drogheda as the best location for the site of the planned new regional hospital has been launched by the Drogheda Business Chamber.

Mumstown has been asked to encourage the local community to sign the Petition – in hopes of securing 10,000 signatures.

I would like to ask all Mumstown members, family, friends & co-workers to support Drogheda in achieving this goal!

To read more about what’s happening or to sign the Petition online visit the campaign website:

http://www.droghedaactiongroup.com

Please feel free to post your comments on this issue too!

noeleenw

i’d love the new hospital to be around drogheda but is it not aforegone conclusion that dermot ahern has it orgainised for dundalk 😈

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re hoping if we get the signatures Dermot Ahern will have to take notice of Drogheda’s strengths!

joey_rudd

he gives everything to dundalk because isn’t that where he’s from? (or so i was told)
    hopefully that won’t be the case this time!

Taylor5

Yeah he is living in Blackrock…. but you cant blame the Dundalk people the vote local in the elections and the Drogheda people dont, simple as so dont see how we can complain, we had enough voters in Drogheda to get a good local TD elected with a hope of being a minister someday.

I voted twice, used dh name… will add my mum tomorrow 😆

I dont think Dundalk will get the hospital, I would put money on Ardee or Balbriggan/North Dublin( out beside citynorth)

Anonymous
    Inactive

What would it mean to you to have the Super Hospital in Drogheda?

Gismo

Well the foremost thing for me would be peace of mind. In the case of an emergency you wouldn’t want to be travelling a long way to reach the hospital. My father in law died during the year from a massive heart attack but that was by no means at the fault of the ambulance crew who were there within 3 minutes. If the hospital was elsewhere who knows how long you could be waiting.

Taylor5

Super hospital!!!!!! What are they?
    I dont think the Irish health system will ever have a "Super Hospital" anywhere in Ireland…. third world more like

If we did get one (some chance) it would be fantastic and a huge relife that you have top class care on your doorstep….

noeleenw

i think we are very lucky to have a hospital so close imagine driving from cavan etc in labour to get to drogheda or with a sick child , my main problem with the hosp where it is is the traffic lights on the way in , we where rushing in to hospital with dd convulsing and couldnt get in the gates with the traffic on the road ffs 😈

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the responces … I’ll be sure to pass them on!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.