No Babies Please!!!

Home Forums National Chat No Babies Please!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I was chatting with a mum yesterday and she was telling me how she was turned away from her local cafe because she had baby with her in the buggy and they were busy, so they said she could not come in! She offered to leave the buggy outside but they said no, it was lunchtime and very busy and that she would be welcome to come back after 2pm!!!

So, she is welcome with her babywhen its quiet but when its a bit busy, she is being told her to sling her hook and come back after the rush!

She said she will never set foot in the place again and who could blame her.

What do you think of that?

I would be livid!!

Yes I would be livid too. Is it in the IFSC or some banking district where they have mostly corporate lunch goers?

Jedt
    Keymaster

It is a cafe/restaurant in Blackrock.

But I also know an Italian restaurant in Ballsbridge who turn mums away at lunchtime too if they are busy,

they want them in if its not busy but not when corporate types are in for lunch.

Iwould go mad!!!

gted87

That isn’t the first time I’ve heard something like this about cafe in blackrock

allyj

Disgraceful, if we’re good enough to fill the seats when they are not busy, they have some neck turning mothers and babies away when they are. I know buggys can be a nuisance in a busy cafe but this person even offered to leave that outside, so what’s the issue? I would never step foot in the place again if this happened to me and I think I’d be naming and shaming via every possible medium! There would definitely be a scene if I was told to come back when their priority customers have finished their lunch, lol! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.