New Year Weight Loss Log

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness New Year Weight Loss Log

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Have you ever tried Hot water and lemon before you breakfast, its meant to give the metabalisim (sp) a kick start, this might be enough to get things going again

meabh

hey all,
    i’m taking the plunge and rejoining weightwatchers on thursday… doing it by myself just isn’t working so hopefully giong back to meetings will.
    will be needing loads of support from everyone as i’m determined to get it all off this time.
    wish me luck… i’m dreading to see what my weight will be 😆

munchin
    Participant

hi meabh i’m trying to get back on track too. have set myself a mini goal for end of august and am determined to reach it, i’m off back to the gym tonight & have a meeting with an instructor on thurs night – good luck

meabh

haven’t been on this in soooo long!!! 😆
    did actually join back ww and have been going to meetings but am yoyoing a bit… seem to lose weight 1 week and put weight on the next… have lost 5 1/2lbssince i joined back so guess it’s better than nothing… only another 3 1/2 stone to go!!! 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

hi meabh i started again (yet again) 3 weeks ago i’m 3lb down but have been away for last week so not holding out much hope for this Fri but my goal is a stone off by Xmas – the house i stayed in had friggin mirrors everywhere and i hated catching glimpses of myself in them – have to get this stone off by xmas!!!!!!!

ed1
    Participant

Hi girls, I am aiming for a stone for Christmas too. Will be going back to WW next week and then the fun will start.

Yvonne

Best of luck Ed – you done well before, so no doubt will reach your target for Christmas!

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.