new baby product every mother should have

Home Forums National Chat new baby product every mother should have

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Almae

i am the same i hated it so much , god the people who thought this was funny obviously dont hear news about babies that die from Shaken Baby Syndrome. It was a tasteless act.

I have a sense of humor trust me but this was just one that went to far.

Taylor5

What do you mean its a spoof…. .I got mine in the post this morning 🙄

I think its soooo funny and yes I’ve read all about SBS, sometimes you just have to laugh.
    I think there are worse things out there that we laugh and joke about, sense of humor!? sorry dont think you have one, think your just embarassed that you thought it was real 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Better go off to put my non shaken baby down for his nap 🙄

Almae

Not embaressed that i thought it was real. its tasteless and when you know a family who suffered from the hands of a child minder you def dont find it amusing. Thats all.

Happymammy

Taylor your always starting trouble!!!! 🙄 😆 😆 😆
    Onion News Network!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Seriously! The Taco Bell video is even worse!! Thinking outside the bun!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Total pisstake. Its a bit like when tommy tiernan was at vicar street doing a gig lastyear and he said before the gig you are either gonna have a sense of humour and enjoy the show or leave now. Some people have a sick sense of humour and find the funny side of everything (like me i am always giggling at funerals, the shoulders start going and the tears start flowing!) I just cant help it!!
    And then some people think beyond the humour and see the serious side to everything. My sister is like that she thinks the chicken crossing the road jokes are funny because she has a conscious when it comes to jokes! I on the other hand dont. 🙄 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

nah didnt think it was real either, just a bit mad!!! 😆

Taylor5

Not embaressed that i thought it was real. its tasteless and when you know a family who suffered from the hands of a child minder you def dont find it amusing. Thats all.

Thats terrible never heard of a child affected by SBS other then Louise Woodward’s case in the USA

My dad died of a heart attack but I can still laugh at jokes that might touch a nerve, my son is partly deaf and I can still giggle at off the cuff remarks like "are you giving mammy the deaf ear" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Sometimes we have to just see beyond real life and just laugh at thing, if not wouldnt life be just doom and gloom…… have the urge to say the famous bond line….. "shaken not stired" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 (just for happymammy)

Almae

i too laugh at the most awakard moments. i giggle at funerals then cry uncontrollably. I still laugh at my best friend who was trying to impress a guy at a disco and she left the toilets with her skirt tucked into her knickers , I was crying with the laugh i could not tell her :):) she walked all thru the night club before i could tell her, we laugh about it today biut she didnt find it funny at the time :):)

My mam has only 30% hearing and when i talk to her she can hardly hear me and then i’d say "Mam is that ur money on the gorund" she’d hear that and i say " there is nothing wrong with ur hearing"

i do have a sense of humor honest :):):):):) LOL

Taylor5

I remember my friend having a row with her now dh, they left the pub in the middle of Dublin City, she stormed off ahead in temper and her skirt was caught into her knickers….. they made up and he told her (a few miles later) then she clattered the head off him for letting her walk through dublin city, she was delighted with all the wolf whistles she was getting untill she found out why 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

My nana was the very same "what! I cant hear you" If you said nana do you want a whiskey she’d hear you 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Babs

God, the skirt in the knickers thing has happened to everyone (or been witnessed by everyone!!) 😳 😳 Same happened to my mam; she was trying clothes on and when she came out of the shop my dad was waiting in the car and saw her and could see that her knickers were on view….he thought it was so funny he didn’t tell her until she had done the family shop in "Quinsworth" and come back to the car!!!!! Another time, my dad went off to work wearing my school tie (the short elasticated type!!!)…he didn’t even notice until we wet ourselves that night when he got home!!! He said he thought it was just a new shorter style tie!!!!! 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.