Need Help!!

Home Forums National Chat Need Help!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Forgot to add the snailbox on the N2 do weddings and the viewfrom up there on a sunny day is stunning. Thats where im looking to have mine. They have a beergarden etc great for guests and rooms for overnight stay.

Deirdre

Thank you everybody for your replies – they have been very very helpfull. I am really looking forward to the big day now! As you could probably tell I was in a bit of a panic before. I really appreciate your time taken to post. 😀 I think I have most things sorted now, the DP wants a big fancy car 🙄 but he obsessed over it for days so I finally gave in. Apart from that, we have kept the costs to a minimum. I think the biggest saving was on the dress which I decided to get from Oxfam. I found that to be a great idea for anyone else who is looking for a dress at a reduced price. They have extra dresses donated by retailers which have never been worn plus you are contributing to a worthy cause! I am still waiting on a few things but I’m a lot more confident now that I can stay within our budget!

Thanks again for all the posts. 🙂

Happymammy

Jeez would have never thought of oxfam! Sure ya i suppose most girls would donate their wedding dresses, i would frig it sure at the end of the day it gets wrapped up in a ball and shoved into the back of the wardrobe, fair play to you. Why dont you get da lad a big hummer! ive seen that do weddings and then get a nice bently or whatever for you and your dad to take you there and you and ya new hubby for afterwards. ooooohhh soo exciting! 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.