Nails

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Nails

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Wonderwoman

Hi…does anyone have any recommendations on good deals for Manicures & Pedicures?

Taylor5

pm Almae she does great offers

dkennedy

The Boston Beauty Bar in Scotch Hall are doing a promotion that if you get your fingernails filed and polished you get a free file and polish on your toes.

Wonderwoman

thanks…but was looking for the full pedicure rather than just a file and paint….my feet badly need some tlc.

dkennedy

They do a fab deluxe pedicure. Its 50 euro but wel worth it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Girls, Martina here at Riverview Beauty in Mornington i open late nights & i do fab Manicure & Pedicures i also do PERFECT Spray Tan for €20

If u need some well earned relaxing please PM me

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boston Beauty Bar in Scotch Hall do fab offers for Mumstown members, well worth giving them a call, they are at 041 980 9274.

Don’t forget to let them know you are a Mumstown member to avail of special offers etc.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Got gel nails on my toes at Boston Beauty Bar Scotch Hall and was very happy with it, good prices too, the gel toenails were only €20 and are still lasting really well.

Hi wonderwoman,

At Tranquility we have a whale spa massage chair for all pedicures. Pedicures take an hour & consist of foot soak, foot scrub, nails clipped & filed, cuticle work, removal of dead skin on soles of feet, foot & leg massage & foot mask. We finish with an Essie nail colour of your choice. All for €45. If you log onto our website http://www.tranquility.ie & go to gallery you will see our pedicure room.

Aoife

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.