Mums night out, last friday of every month.!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Mums night out, last friday of every month.!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 372 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

I’m afraid I won’t make it this month 🙁 🙁 , I’m away with the girls on the Saturday, we’re going to Carton House so I think i best stay at home with DH But I already have the last friday in July marked on the calendar at home!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know when Mama Mia is coming, that would be a great nite. All the adds say summer 2008.

munchin
    Participant

Hey Lai good idea – have checked the net and i think it opens on July 10th so maybe we could make that our July Movie? 😆

Yvonne

Not sure if there is anything good coming up in the cinema next week… can’t think of anything else at the moment.

Taylor5

No movie picked for the 27th but we will pick it closer to the time. Will start looking to see it there is anything coming out

Taylor5

Had a look at swords but it would only allow untill the 26th so will look again tomorrow. The only film that I fancied was Gone baby gone (about a child kidnap) or what about Nims island think its a kiddy movie or family movie

If there is no movie what about Eddies and roller skating (I’ll just watch of course) or bowling?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nims island is a kids film, there is a film coming up with Angelina and cant think of his name, action packed.

Astro Tots

Hi All,
    We are going to change the date for the Astro Tots customer loyalty night to Wednesday 2nd. This will give you all a chance to get your invite at next wednesdays last coffee morning until sept and then a week to organise a baby sitter etc. Hope to see you all next wednesday at 10.30. Ps there are some free vouchers etc to be given out!!!
    Astro tots

scole1

hey girls why not head to astrotots night out, we can bring the kids to the last kids morning then we can have a few drinks on the 2nd that would be good…..

Taylor5

I’ll be going next week again and might go to the evening out too… Scole I’ll drive if you want to have a drink

scole1

is it on the 2nd july the night? i’ll book dh now….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I won’t go on the 2nd, have too much to do that week but will try and make AstroTots this week.

Taylor5

Anyway girls what about the 27th…. the movie night and Eddies (mouth watering thinking of cheese chips)
    Will check Swords and see whats on

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Edge of Love has got great reviews, Kiera Knighley & Sienna Miller. Wanted is the name of the file with Angelina Jolie & Morgan Freeman.

Might make it depends on the time, brought the boys to an Irish Dancing class last week, this Friday is the last one for the summer, and want to go along.

Let me know.
    L

munchin
    Participant

ah girls you’re not letting the last night go without going out are you?
    what bout Eddies?
    i really would love to join you but can’t make this month – i would to pencil in Mama Mia for July though????? 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 372 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.