Mother and Toddler group needed

Home Forums Louth Chat Mother and Toddler group needed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

yeah my two are usually singing and dancing at home but i think it was the new location that made them quieter, D knows all the words to most of the songs but was not up for singing today 🙄

joey_rudd

i’ll be bringing the baby to the mother & toddler group tomorrow if anyones interested

rossylisa

must borrow my niece forthe some morn to go to one of these mother and toddler groups one of the days

joey_rudd

you’d enjoy it very nice people at them

scole1

ahhh baby really cute……ahhhh loved holding her, but it did seem like a lot of work for ya to get them all sorted just as well the dh came……and my pants just didn’t cope with the whole running around i’m sure L had a laugh he was giggling when i turned round…. 😳 😆

joey_rudd

yeah he loves it there, sorry about your pants 😆
    hopefully D will get into a creche soon so it’ll be a bit easier
    I have to do all that at home too, its crazy i’ll lose a lot of the baby weight if i keep runninig after him like that 🙄 😆

Taylor5

I was tell dh and my mam about your pants and they both fell about the place laughing 😆 😆 😆
    It was an expensive day out at the playgroup for you 🙄

joey_rudd

When is it open again after christmas?

Taylor5

The first Tuesday after the new year

joey_rudd

ok thanks taylor5

joey_rudd

won’t be at the group tomorrow have to bring D up to get her cast changed

Taylor5

Oh thats a pity joey, good luck with getting the cast changed.

We were going to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies on Friday? We are going to see PS I love you, if you fancy going just let us know and one of us will collect you and drop you back. We are going to ask a few of the girls tomorrow

joey_rudd

that’d be nice i haven’t been there in a while just pm me and let me know what time…i love the book

Taylor5

I think its 8.50. We were going to go this evening and that was the time, but will check to see if Friday is different. I’ll let you know later in the week and you can pm me your number and we can arrange where to pick you up etc..
    I loved the book too, told my mam I was going and she was upset as she wanted to go with me, so told her I’d go again with her

joey_rudd

ok thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.