Mother and Toddler group needed

Home Forums Louth Chat Mother and Toddler group needed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Teddybear

8) Girls,

Thanks a million 😆 . Really appreciate your comments etc. Possibly could bump into eachother, as I intead to try them all out for size.

Best of luck, with the Christmas shopping its a battlefield out there. 😉

scole1

do some joey i promise we won’t bite….

Moonflower

I plan to go to the tuesday one soon, but i know how you feel Joey, its always so nerve racking going somewhere new for first time.

I went to Kangaroo club one this morning, 10-12, 5 euro including cup of tea, was great for DS as not many there and could go in all the activities, even the big boys part 🙂

Very cold inside though, needs to wrap up warm……

scole1

moonflower if ya wanna go i could give ya a lift pm me and we could meet up to go your ds would enjoy it all kids around the same age….mad ole taylor will be there

Moonflower

Thanks Scole that would be great, i remembered yesterday why i havent been yet, i do my childminding on a tues and have 3 children and have to pick one up from playschool at 11.45, but they will be away for a month soon, so maybe i could come along with you when its just me and DS?

joey_rudd

i’ll try to get down to the tuesday one next week

scole1

do joey you’ll be fine seriously you will believe it or not the girls are coming from all groups not just mumstown so each week there’s someone new in the same position as you you’ll be fine

joey_rudd

Thanks for the help and making me feel welcome…will be back again
    It tired my ds out 😆

Taylor5

Joey so sorry about today, I was rushing to the doctor and when I got back I wasnt in flying form. Then in the town centre all I wanted t do was get done and home to bed.
    Again Im so sorry and hope next week we get to have a good chat a play with the kids. It takesthem a week or so to settle, but you ds was settled in well, he was sooo cute crawling in the toddler races 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

Its ok taylor i know whats its like not to be on top form and having everything to do.
    my two were wrecked by bed time
    my ds isn’t shy at all he’ll go up to anyone…my dd is very attached at the moment
    hope you feel better soon

Taylor5

I did notice she was much more clingy to you then the first time I met her, remember she was playing away with my ds.
    Maybe its the new baby and the creche that has here like that, maybe she was enjoying her time with you.
    See you next week

joey_rudd

yeah you couldn’t catch her the last times i brought her with me, hopefully she’ll join in when she gets going more often
    see you and your ds next week too

Taylor5

My ds took a few weeks to settle in and somedays he still sits on the step and wont come in if its very busy inside. He loves the place

joey_rudd

yeah he seemed full of energy today….all children have their off days just like us

Taylor5

I didnt really see much of him today, he wasnt bothered I left him there alone (well Scole was looking after him for me)
    They all love the sing and jump around session at the end

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.