looking for wool..

Home Forums Louth Chat looking for wool..

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    super minder

the choice shop in the ret power city and mothercare has wool . only seen it just a week ago xxxx

Just if your looking for classes for crochet there are classes on a tuesday morning 10 – 12 in Ballsgrove, Great craic and teacher is very good. Teaches you step by step.

I’m also in the ICA and we do all type of crafts with all the ladies. This is on a Wednesday night 8pm – 10pm but we are not back until february.

sweetpea1979

apparently Lidl will be getting some into shops from next week….i think…

jayne

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20100201.index

here’s the link to show you the wool arriving in lidl they will also have crochet and knitting needles

super minder

wool in lidi from monday . hope this helps

jayne

did you know that Breada runs her own stitch and b*tch in her premises during the week. not sure of details, but call into her and she would be happy to inform you of times and days etc. i know they are in the evenings monday and tuesday i think

Breda has her classes on a monday night and Wednesday night

sunshineorla

Got some wool last week from Breda’s. Great wee shop. Very helpful. Bear in my mind it’s my first ime knitting anything so I havent a clue. Good range of wool and patterns and able to tell me how to do stitches too. Even gave toys to son to distract him while I was looking at stuff.
    She told me too that the D hotel have a monthly knitting meet up , should I check out to see if we could join in?

ditto

Check out Aldi this week …. lovely wool there and great price too.
    I’m sure it will sell out soon, better be quick ! 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.