Lone parent trying to go back to school

Home Forums Education Lone parent trying to go back to school

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beebee

I’m a lone mother and want to go back to school. I’ve tried looking into courses, went to few places like Fas and there’s not much help :( I’ve a 1yo and a 3yo and no one to look after them while I’m in class. Can anyone recommend an online school that’s recognised please? Thank you. :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

There are community funded creches that should be available to you, so you can go back to school and have them minded.

Did you contact your local citizens advice bureau? they should be able to give you some pointers. Did you explain to Fas what you are trying to do? they should be able to offer you a few options, not just doing it at home.

It will be hard to study at home with 2 little ones to look after and would be great if you could go to classes and have some support.

HTH 🙂

beebee

I made some equerries and according to them they no longer provide creches for people like myself who try to go back to school. 🙁 I’d have to pay and I can’t afford it.

Cliona2016

Hi I am conducting some research for college on the difficulties loan parents face could you please take the time to fill this survey. Its only 10 questions and your input would be really appreciated.. The link below should take you directly to the questionnaire thank you

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9RWFCQ6

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.