Little Black Dress Diet Plan

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Little Black Dress Diet Plan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Get into shape for the party season with the:

Little Black Dress Diet Plan
    Our Clean 9 Programme is the perfect weight loss plan to help you slip into that little black dress in time for the festive season.

Whether you are looking for a quick fix for a special festive party, or want to kick start a long-term health regime, the Clean 9 Programme will help get you on track.

The Clean 9 is a 9 day detox plan to look and feel fabulous in time for the party season.

Contact me on the number below, PM or leave a message is this thread to find out about this exceptional weight loss programme.

Liadian Plunkett 086 244 0550

Amazing results from this Clean 9 Detox Pack.

Full nutritional advice given through programme.

15% Discount available to first 5 people.

60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!!

Call Liadain Plunkett 086 2440550

As per the advert used on Mumstown to the right, this is the box for the Clean 9 programme:

Clean 9 – the 9 day Detox and Weight Management Programme.

The Box contains:-

3 x bottles of Aloe Vera Gel – 100% Organically grown Aloe Vera, practically identical to drinking Aloe straight from the leaf.Containing over 75 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
    Cleanses the bowel allowing you to absorb nutrients from food, also helps balance the immune system.

Bee Pollen – for energy and stamina. Can assist in maintaining a healthy circulatory, digestive, immune and nervous systems.

Garcinia Cambogia – according to You Tube its the best weight management product on the market!! Curbs the appetite and aids natural metabolism. Helps lower cholesterol and fatty acids and aids in the development of healthy hair, nails and skin.

Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein (Vanilla or Chocolate) – high protein delicious tasting meal replacement Shakes. Two shakes provide 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals. Aminotein is a blend of enzymes specifically designed to break down the protein in your diet.

Take charge of your health, get on the right path to achieving a cleaner, leaner you. This easy-to-follow programme will provide you with the necessary tools to help you cleanse your system and take control of your health!

Great time of year to get ready to get into that little Black Dress:

Yvonne

Can you take the Garcinia on its own?

How much is it and how do you take it?

Hi Yvonne,

yes, you can take the Garcinia on its own…. take two capsules 20 minutes before each meal. Cost 36.92 euro

Liadain

Jedt
    Keymaster

I could really do with this again now….

Yvonne, that Garcinia is really good. It works great. I did not crave chocolate at all when I was taking it. I am going to get some more in Jan.

I lost half a stone on this de-tox, its very good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Liadain from from Forever Weight Management will be at our Mums town coffee morning to help and advise on any queries.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.