Just introducing myself :)

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Just introducing myself :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi im from Meath, Im 24 living in Drogheda a year and a half im due my baby the end of September and im interested in meeting with newpeople and making new friends. Get in touch if your looking to make new friends :-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to Mumstown! 😀

There is a parent & baby morning the first Tuesday of each month in Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre Drogheda, 10am-12. Free parking, changing room, play area, nibbles & lots of new mammies there to chat to. We had one today and there were loads of new babies (so adorable!) so you’ll be in good company if you can make one of these events. The next one is on Tuesday 7th October.

There is a baby fair in City North on 28th Sep – we’ll be there so come say hello if you pop in to that!

There is an events guide on here with other event listings you might like to go to, see http://www.mumstown.ie/events

There is a midwife in our Pregnancy & Birth section who can answer any questions you might have coming up to the end of your pregnancy as the birth approaches. See here for that: viewforum.php?f=44

HTH and good luck with everything. If you need any help navigating Mumstown please do not hesiate to ask and check out all the competitions too – you just might get lucky!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.