John Edward psychic medium in the Helix

Home Forums Louth Chat John Edward psychic medium in the Helix

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sunshineorla, just enjoy the day. Its a lovely experience without a reading as I said but very special with one.

Just relax and enjoy.

Almae

Oh mummy5 , i am so so happy 4 u ! Is hubby a believer 4fter last night. Your little girl surely made sure you knew she was about:-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

He hardly slept last night thinking about it…..really got him thinking. He is the one who had no time for all this and only went because I booked the tickets and asked him to go for me. He is now the one saying he would like to go next year again, just to check it out again.

What can I say? A truely amazing experience in that he was with me and I didn’t have to tell himabout it. He heard and saw it all for himself. That was worth its weight in gold. Has now opened up the whole discussion of what happens after death. I always believed my little girl’s spirit or energy was around me so clearly. He thought death was so final.

Wonder how sunshineorla got on today.

sunshineorla

Hiya,
    God I was totally shaking when he came out on stage. Weird seeing him in thge flesh after watching him on tv for so long. We didnt get a reading. Wanted one for my husband more than me I have to say. But the show was brilliant. Really interesting to see him work. I’ve started having a lot of experiences with the other side ..well its been happening for a while actually so it was interesting to hear him explain it which he does very well and how he works … Will definitely go back next July. I would love validation for my husband because he thinks I’m away with the fairies.
    LOL.
    Ahhhh, John , missing you already!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Know the feeling sunshineorla….my other half thought I was definately away with the fairies. However, he was so blown away and is still talking about it. He is converted now.

Maybe next time……there is supposed to be a few shows next year in Ireland, he said about 2-3wks touring Ireland only. 😆

Great you really enjoyed the show. When you say you have had experiences lately, such as ?

Almae

he is brilliant girls isnt he 😉 I just think he is fantastic and yummy 😉
    I am going to go to every show if i can next year 😉

sunshineorla

Well I’ve been having them for years. Felt my nana sitting in the car beside me with her arm around mewhen my mam was sick. Have seen my mam, dad and nana in our kitchen. Felt my dad leaning over me the night hedied. My mam has come to me in a dream where she sent me healing. When I started working as a holistic therapist. I would be given massageor reiki and I’d get spirits coming into the room and giving me messages. I’ve even had them follow me around all day when they wanted me to give a message to someone I was working on that night. My friends house has a spirit of the previous man in it and he had a heart attack and sometimes I feel thye pressure on my chest if I’m there….but he like them in the house so he doesnt annoy them. Now I’ve started a meditation group(run by 2 mediums) and during that we got a lot of spirits coming in and usually I can connect in pretty well to them. But I’m a long way from John Edward LOL, and have no control over it so would love to improve if I could.
    Right now you all know I’m a complete nutter. 😳
    We can all talk them we just have to open ourselves to it.. It’s pretty mind blowing!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.