John Edward psychic medium in the Helix

Home Forums Louth Chat John Edward psychic medium in the Helix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Any mums going? I’m going again with my mum and sister on one night and my other half the next night.

We went last year when he was in Ireland for his first time and my mum got a reading from her Mum. Have to say it was spot on and did post on here before about it.

Anyone else going and find him very good…..or anyone think its a load of rubbish even! I’m convinced he’s the real deal but thats easy to say when we got a reading.

Almae

hi mummy5 ,

I am going Friday CANT WAIT 😉

I did post on this also 😉 http://www.mumstown.ie/forum/viewtopic. … highlight=

sunshineorla

I’m going on Sunday. God I never knew he was here last year. I love hime , I think he is a brilliant medium. I’m well into all that stuff myself. Cant wait to go…this was my birthday present!!!!!! My 2 sisters are going Thursday night.
    Would love to get a reading but wont be too disappointed if I dont as I do have a strong sense of my parents and others around me anyway.
    Let me know how you get on
    Orla

Almae

i cant wait to go tomorrow ,I am all excited 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Going Friday night myself and then again on Saturday with a very hard to convince other half!

Really would love to get a reading…..not the be all and end all but would love that little extra something to connect me with my daughter.

Taylor5

Sounds good girls, enjoy your night out. If you get a reading hope its what you want to hear……..

Sorry not going as I’ve never heard of this guy 😳 But he must be good ❗

Almae

I cant wait to go 2 nite , a girl that works with hubby went last night and said he was very good.

Taylor5 , John Edwards has a show on Tv , its on a few channels but mainly Living TV called "John Edwards Crossing Over" "John Edward Cross Country"

Taylor5

I always watch Living and I never noticed him before….. will look out for him

Almae

On our way home from an amazing night.john Edwards was amazing absoultely fantastic. Mummy5 did u get a reading ? The lady who was to ask a question and her dd came through? It was amazing. I THOUGHT HE WAS AMAZNG. DEF GOING AGAIN IN JULY

Almae

oh that is amazing , she was on the balcony and I was near the front of the stage and the minute she spoke I said to hubby thats Mummy5 he said "who" I said I will explain later 😉 I am delighted she got a reading , from a parents point of view it was very moving hubby and i were in floods from

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi Almae

Yes..was me 😀 was shaking so much when it happened. Not just saying but really felt it would be last night as I have had such a very strong sense of my daughter this past few weeks. It comes and goes but has been strong for a bit now.

Did say the last time we went, when my nana came through, that I felt it was in preparation for my daughter as we left with John saying September is very important and she is showing me her hands down and holding the childrens’ hands, they are all okay. This was like a lead on from this as my nana brother William, brought my daughter through.

I was shaking going in but the minute I put up my hand I felt ‘this is where is happens’, then he picked me for a question but then didnt let me ask the question just wanted to talk first. I feel so privledged but yet knowing the bond we have is so strong I’m not totally shocked but more happy to have another validation of how love survives. I do get many other signs so I suppose this is why I took it more in my stride. was very moving for me though.

Was a very enjoyable night, one I’ll remember. gonig tnite with other half who is a total sceptic!!!!! Should be interesting.

Almae

i am delighted you got the validation you needed. bless you.sending you hugs.

I would love to be going again tonight sure hubby wouldnt let me buy 2 lots of tickets 😥

Enjoy !

sunshineorla

I’m delighted you got a reading. Was that Thursday you were there? My sisters were there and one of mentioned your reading. She didnt realise you were from the area just how emotional the reading was and how it brought a tear to her eye.
    Am going today. Cant wait. My stomach is churning. Nervous excitement. 😀

Almae

if was friday that mummy5 and i were there (not together lol )

oh you will enjoy it so so so much 😉 even if you dont get a reading.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Went to John Edward for the second night with my other half. The previous night went with my sister and mother and my daughter came through.

Girls…..you will not believe it.

I was wishing it had happened on the Saturday night to maybe show my other half I’m not totally crazy! 😆 He is the total sceptic. I know it sounds bit ‘greedy’ but was joking on way up in the car that my little girl still has to listen to her mammy and do what she’s told. I was jokingly saying wouldnt it be mad if she came through again just to say ‘hi, Mum, still here’. Just me wanting a massive validation.

My daughter came through again, in a similar way, to the previous night but with different information. I was picked for a question and asked my question and he said is that refering to your 2nd child you lost and I said yes. There was so much about Niamh and she wished her Dad a happy birthday. Also linked in to my cousin who was sitting 12 seats away, to her daughter who was to Niamhs side, by name Ellen, who had cancer but lived. And her dad came through also through Niamh lead in. Was amazing, even to the ‘palsy’ thing, like maybe bells palsy he said but getting a feeling of paralysis on the face. She had cerebral palsy and took strokes which affected her face and left it a bit drooping and paralysed. and he showed how she pulled on boots which she did have special piedro boots. Blown Away!!! What are the chances but my little lady was a little monkey and she knows I miss her terrible. I believe she is here with me so not shocked that way, but lovely to get a ‘postcard’ if you know what I mean.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.