job needed !!!!

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business job needed !!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wuzybug

hi all im a qualified horse riding instructor who is in need of some work i have serious cabin fever being at home with ds who i adore even if he was a bit of a suprise baby only found out i was having him 7 months into it lol and duely got sacked from work for being pregnant and i know its unfair dismissal but the horsey world is a very small place so i have not been able to find anything since and ds is now going to be 2 in august and if anyone can point me in a direction as im new to the louth area or if u have horses at home or ur kids ride could u let me know where and i could drop in a cv all help greatly recieved

wuzy

Yvonne

Hi, firstly I am shocked that you got sacked because you were pregnant!!!! Not on and that should not be allowed….

Think there is a place on the Termonfeckin Road, and there is one near Ardee I think too… not sure of the names!!… or HJS or Fabienne on here both do horse riding so they could be more helpful…

liz

Hi Wuzybug
    I just got this in my door today it a racing club in collon county louth ph 0830022200 http://www.ourracing.ie Sean is the guys name who knows, best of luck

wuzybug

yeah i know siobhan and thanx for the info will have nose and see what i can find out

and cheers liz ill give sean a buzz and see what he says

wuzy
    😀 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Wuzy, that’s appalling! There is some really good information in the ‘Ask the expert’ legal section. McGrady Sweeney are two excellent solicitors, both mothers and have provided us with some very relevant information about maternity law. (Click on the top tool bar and go into the legal section) to find out more about your rights when pregnant. If you want to take action, they can help advise you. I really cannot recommend them highly enough.

Its great you are looking for another job and being positive and focusing on the future. Best of luck with the job hunting and congrats on your pregnancy!

Fyi…there is also a pregnancy expert on here (again, up in the ask the expert section) so if you need any tips about the birth etc, you can ask her, she’s wonderful too!

Happy chatting, there are loads of great sections in here that you might like so you’ve found the right place to get all the support, advice and help you need over the coming months.

Take care of yourself and again, good luck with the job hunting. x

wuzybug

thanx sabbi, and yup i know it was bad form but it happened and now 2 yr on i ned to get a job !! and thanx so much for the info about the site i havebeen looking up a few bits and pieces and have found great advice from loads of lovely people !!
    and as for the pregnancy i would have loved to have known about u when i was pregnant it would have helped me so so much as i was on my own and suddenly pregnant with only 2 months to get used to it but i do have to say the mid wives in holles st were lovely to me

take care of urself ladies and thanx again sabbi
    😀 😀 😀

JuliaColos

hiall im a qualified horse riding instructor who is in need of some work i have serious cabin fever being at home with ds who i adore even if he was a bit of a suprise baby only found out i was having him 7 months into it lol and duely got sacked from work for being pregnant and i know its unfair dismissal but the horsey world is a very small place so i have not been able to find anything since and ds is now going to be 2 in august and if anyone can point me in a direction as im new to the louth area or if u have horses at home or ur kids ride could u let me know where and i could drop in a cv all help greatly recieved

wuzy

Hello,

My name is Julia. My situation is pretty the same, I’m currently on maternity leave. When in my office they found out i was leaving, they reorganized the entire dept and my role has changed a bit, and my position I’m in isn’t really what I want to do long term or what I went to school for. I think it was done on purpose. I really don´t want to come back in order to get my full maternity pay. Currently I´m looking for a job.
    Would be grateful for any help. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.