Irish Times article about Pain Relief for Birth

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Pregnancy & Birth Irish Times article about Pain Relief for Birth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TracyDonegan
    Taylor5

Great reading…. I had two c sections both after long (24 and 36 hours) labours that were going no where. I was told i was getting a spinal on ds1 as they wanted it to slow my contractions down and hope my body would catch up and dilate quicker, was told well if you dont dilate quicker you will be getting it anyway as you will be going for a section!!! lovely 🙄 Cried for an hour and got it thought it was the most horrible thing I was every given and would take labour pains anyday…… I just cant understand what the attraction is about it.

had to have it again on no2 but after 36 hours i was very happy to hear i was going for a section as i was sooo tired I wouldnt have had the energy to push him out.
    i would loved to have had a MLU birth, wonderful system… that would have been my dream birth, didnt get my dream birth but got my dream children so a happy end result…
    Oh they dont tell you when your cring out of your epidural that you can get crippling headaches for months and in my case years after…. never had a migraine until I got the epidural

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.