Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,446 through 5,460 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Evening girlies!

Rosylisa just read u were in Barroco on Sat night, so was I!! Its a shame I didnt bump into you in there!! Tho its always packed!! Where were u sitting?

mumof2

Hi trixie,

How is things going with you being back at work???

trixiebell
    Participant

hey mumof2 hows u?
    Ah yeah its good and its bad, but have to get on with it for now!
    Hows ur lttle fella now, is he all better after the chicken pox? Are you coming on the night out?

rossylisa

i was sitting near the tiolets were the mad hen night was ah it is a shame i was surrounded by girls in lil shorts and hooker boots that i would were to bed not to a pub 😀 😀

mumof2

He is fine thank god the both of them. Im afraid I wont be coming on the night out. When is it and how is your little man after his injections.

nwmum

hey all! everyone enjoy weekend??

trixiebell
    Participant

Mumof2 – hes a lot better today thank Goodness, we were all wrecked after a weekend of sick babs!! Glad to hear urs are all better now too 😆 .

Rosylisa – yep I seen the hens there were 2 or 3 hens parties in there!! I was at the other side to you, u know where u can walk thru to go into the restaurant we were standing there, if I wud have seen you could have come to earth with me 😆 😆 😆

Are u coming on the might out>

trixiebell
    Participant

hey nwmum – it was ok had a house full of sick babs, but there nearly better now! Did u head out the weekend?

rossylisa

surprised i didnt see you coz i was going out that way for a smoke i wanted to go to earth and dh didnt want to go it was a good night

trixiebell
    Participant

yeh great night! Night mrs, have to go to bed, up early boo hoo!!
    Chat 2moro! x

munchin
    Participant

morning girls how are you today?
    i’m pretty sore today after monday – definitely have to look into a meet & train group for mini marathon next year – did absolutely nothing this year and paying for it!!!!!

Yvonne

Hey Munchin, how are you? I’m feeling okay today after Monday – was very sore last night so thought I was in for it today!

Yvonne

Hi HMM, how are you today? All well here, apart from being at work, 👿 , but it has to be done – the extra money will be nice!
    Are you heading anywhere today?

munchin
    Participant

hi yvonne bit mad at work – my assistant now gone so i’m back to doing everything on my own, and bosses out today

happymumblemum
    Participant

I am going up to Bernies mums with her and nwmum she lives near carlingford.
    all well here enjoying the lovely weather. you are working loads yvonne is the boss still away?
    j mum and dad up tommorow so we may get out one night together 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 5,446 through 5,460 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.