Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

OOOH I will have a look in heatons near me

pinkbabe

Just finnished putting my crimbo pics on bebo think santa may have gone OTT last christmas 😳

rossylisa

pink i seen them in barrots in sh

rossylisa

is there no one around 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

where is everyone, u’d swear that Big Brother is back on again !!!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

just popped in to say hi, wasnt up to much today went up to party pets this afternoon for a well deserved break had a lovely coffee and muffin and read all the lovely gossip mags they have there every week.

Poor Yvonne had to work today as we usually meet up on a wednesday- the old wednesday group outing seems to have really dissolved now aside from myself and yvonne. Its a shame as we had a good group going there for a while 🙁

Never mind, so just catching up on big brother its nearly finshed i think i have missed most of them going in, looks to be loads of lasses in it couldnt see the fellas ….

trixiebell
    Participant

I know we had great days out at PP!! Was there anyone else there tpday? How is D?

happymumblemum
    Participant

no we just went up on our own.
    d is fine but going through a very difficult patch i am feeling very down as she is being incredibly hard work .

party pets is a life line to me to be honest as i can totally relax as she has such fun there withoout me

rossylisa

hello girlies 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

its mad I dont like pp at all… too cold and small, I bet ds will love it when he is older. The girls are fantastic so good with kids.

trixiebell
    Participant

hey rossy!

happymumblemum
    Participant

it is cold alright i will give you that, i thought it was too small at first but i love the interaction and they way they know the kids names etc, it feels like a home from home to me ( all be it a cold one!!!!!) always have the car heater on full blast on the way home.

and d gets free drink and bar of choc 😆 😆

rossylisa

hi trixi how are you geting on back at work

Taylor5

HMM gave Mumof2 your photo to bring to the coffee morning and a few of the other girls

happymumblemum
    Participant

not sure if i will be theretommorow morning taylor, have loads to do in the garden and it seems to rain every afternon these days so gonna try and cut lawns tommorw morning

Viewing 15 posts - 5,221 through 5,235 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.