Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,191 through 5,205 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

a friend of mine has just paid a HUGE amount for a house 3storey town house 4 bed in finglas and she has one parking spec out front and one in the back alley as they both drive there is no where for visitors to park and they paid a mad amount of money for the house

pinkbabe

i am living in a house in ever so posh killiney, house is worth a fortune & I only have 1 YES ONE parking spot & if God forbid u park in ‘anyone elses’ (they are not allocated or numbered) I have had people @ my door about parking at 11pm it is rediculous 😈

munchin
    Participant

no way god that would drive me insane

pinkbabe

Yup 13 days & counting!!!

yummymummy

thank god i dont live in dublin. but pink you know where your moving too only has 1 space per house and no visitors can park or they will be clamped!!!!!!!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

oops!

pinkbabe

We have an extra visitors disk & bf’s sis has a space & a visitors disk too so if needed I can borrow hers 😀

pinkbabe

bf has parked there 1/2 nights a week for the last 9 months with a note on his windscreen saying visiting number… do not clamp & he hasn’t been clamped but they have knocked in to check if he really is visiting number ….

munchin
    Participant

ah thats not so bad
    will were your moving to have a management co?

I’m wondering what happens the grass out front of ours when the builders stop cutting it

yummymummy

im not surprised but then again that estate has a big prob will town workers parking there for free, its disgracefull!!!!!!

pinkbabe

Yeah it does. We have had the odd note in the door about parties, bins, loud noise etc

yummymummy

i couldnt be dealing with any of that!!!!!

pinkbabe

Yeah Bf has a couple of friends who usually walk to work but have parked up @ ours a few days when they were heading somewhere straight from work

pinkbabe

I just bin the notes (recycle bin obviously) 😈

yummymummy

who are the notes from???

Viewing 15 posts - 5,191 through 5,205 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.