Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 5,116 through 5,130 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

bernie if she is i’ll be kicking her daddy out of bed to get her!!!!!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

well done yvonne i’m stuck at the minute – have to get back into it again was doing well too!
    i’m doing the mini marathon aswell on mon but i’ve done no training at all for it this year – going to have sore legs on Tues

yummymummy

aw bernie im sorry to hear that, cant even give any advise cos J never suffered with wind at all. suppose just grin and bear it. congrats on the weight loss yvonne well done. 9lbs thats mad isnt it. when i joined a few years agao i lost 6lbs the first week, like nearly half stone, wish i coulld shift that now. WELL DONE!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

aww marie that sounds very tough alright, have no good advice tohugh i am afraid, i was useless with d and just blundered through it all 😆 😆

Can you buy a medicine over the counter that helps with trapped wind???

mornign everyone. hard to catch up

Bernie

Well done Yvonne thats brill, cant get into the weight loss thing at all at the mo so have given up for a while.
    😆 😆 Good idea Munchin, do you think he’d come over here and see to G aswell? 😆 😆
    Yeah hmm 😳 we’ll see closer to the time of course but promise i will make it this time, fingers crossed 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

well done yvonne, i wish i had a bit of motivation to loose weight… even looking at size 20 clothes does nothing to spur me on 🙁 🙁 just ate 4 slices of buttery toast too 🙁 🙁

thats mad your friend lost 9 lbs!!!!

Bernie

Yeah thanks girls, think yous are right though, will just have to grin and bear it for the mo, think it will settle down once she is eating proper times. Better go give her bath now as she is covered in food, will pop back on after to see if yous are still around

Yvonne

Thanks girls, I think it helps having someone to do it with, as we are both helping each other big time. The other girl stuck to it religiously, so it shows that if you do it right it will work.

Bernie, have you tried Infacol for the wind, E suffered terrible aswell and this was the best stuff we could get – you can buy it off the shelf too.

Munchin, I haven’t had a chance to do much training, so will be logging on here in bits Tuesday too!

happymumblemum
    Participant

girls i have to go d is hassling to use the lap top to play with that bird call cd rom. talk later

Bernie

yeah yvonne, i used to use it on her when she was newborn and had the usual slight bit of colic, but thought she would be too old for that kind of stuff now at 10 months?

yummymummy

chat later hmm and bernie.

yvonne after me hols, im defo going to get in the zone of losing weight. cant be a ten tonne tesse going on a hen in oct with a bunch of skinny minnies, they would sicken ya!!!

yummymummy

bernie i have a friend and she is 24 and cant burp EVER!!!! she says its really painful they only way she can release wind is in the opposite direction 😆 . cant imagine not being able to burp.

i wouldnt say it colic at 10mths bernie, try sitting her on your knee with your arm around her belly and slowly and i mean slowly rock her over your arm, might release some of the wind. have a towel handy in case she vomits!!!!

Bernie

Yeah, much too old for colic, butmaybe that infacol just helps get wind up in general, will try the rocking thing tonight if she has it.

Thats mad about your friend. Hoe bizarre not bein able to burp. Does she drink fizzy drinks and stuff. you know how burpy you get after them, she’d be in agony…right really must dash girls talk later

Yvonne

Talk later HMM!

Bernie, I think we used it during her first year as she was pretty bad… maybe check with the pharmacist?

Yummy, I had to do something with this weight, I am bridesmaid for my sister in September and dress fittings will be starting soon (too soon for me!) and want to look and feel my best. Its a strapless dress and I would prefer straps as I have big boobs and its hard to get a good strapless bra.. the things we have to suffer!

munchin
    Participant

yvonne i’m big busted too but i wore a strapless dress for my wedding well it had spagethi straps but purely for show – see if your sister can get boning in the dress it really does help – i also went to Arnotts and got fitted for my bra – it’s nothing like the size i usually wear but the girl was brilliant – spent ages going in and out had me jumping etc but i was so comfy on my day – never even thought about the boobs!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,116 through 5,130 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.