Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,651 through 4,665 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

aw poor mumof2 hope u feel better soon.
    dont think any of us here would start an arguement over the election ha ha although ill be quite happy to see the end of the junk coming in my door. and the fact that most of friday will be who won etc etc etc blah blah blah.

mumof2

Yeah the amount of rubbish that comes through the door is rediculous. Just imagine what it costs for all that to be printed and distributed. It could be spent better.

On monday there was one of those plastic bags put in my door with the piece of paper and a flimsy elastic round it. Looking for clothes etc. My ds2 had it in his mouth. Like I dont mind giving it out but why cant thek just put in the sticker like one of the companies do and then we stick the sticker on a bag. Its an accident waiting to happen.

Ok got to go and collect big brother from school. And he is off tomorrow. So I better get my thinking cap on for what we can do. Talk soon.

rossylisa

hello girls how is everyone doing 😀

yummymummy

hey lisa whats the crack. it oh so quiet here today!!!!

rossylisa

i know its quiet all week on here im a getting addicted to weddings on line there all mad on that 😀

yummymummy

id go onto it if i was remotly going to be married but being a single girl and listening to cr*p about how much people love each other etc would sicken me ha ha ha.
    im gutter liberty x have split up 🙁 🙁

rossylisa

i dont go on it for aall the mushy things i go on it for all the fights and bitcheness 😆 😆

sure liberty x havent had a song out in a long time i loved that song sexy just alil bit i think it was called

rossylisa

yummy was pinkbabe meant to be on the radio today 🙄

yummymummy

i hope u no i was joking about liberty x ha ha ha.
    eh yeah she was but dont no what station or anything.

rossylisa

i know you are secretly upset at them splitting ah now yummy its there time to split it has run out of time 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁
    its just oh so sad!!!!!!

mumof2

Yeah they havnt had a no 1 in ages anyways there time is over. SO cheer up 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

poor mumof2 , how you feeling missus, not nice having a sore throat 🙁

Bernie I will bring that key board with me tommorow o.k!!

Myself and Yvonne went to Party Pets this after noon , always nice for a coffee and a catch up, oh and a muffin!!!!!! Yvonne was being good though so it was only me pigging out 😆

Cat

Ah, my old pole dancing song!!!!!!! Always fancied myself as a bit of a pole dancer. When I had my beer goggles on of course

Yvonne

Have to be good HMM especially after rejoining WW!!!! Don’t want to waste my money again with them! Just had 2 pink n whites for my supper, yum!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,651 through 4,665 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.