Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,426 through 4,440 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

kids are gas aint they. yvonne i feel like that sometimes…gutted that he picks his da but he is only a child and i try not to let it get to me anymore(believe me it did greatly when we split and ds wanted dad dad dad)

this is going to be a great day i tell ya. thank god he seen sense i tell ya

so girlies anything else going on??????? 30mins left woho the day flew. (hate rubbing it in yvonne but it gotta be done) 😆

nk12

not that u counting or anythin hee hee hee hee

hope party goes gr8.. and the lil man is smilin from ear to ear xx

yummymummy

moi? count the mins till i leave?? never 😆

hope so too nk. and its turning out to be a lovely day too.
    have me wine chilling in the fridge for later on with pat kenny 😆

what time the communion on tw at??

nk12

dunno me useful sister wouldn’t tell us that!! 🙄

its gonna be a lovely day, in all senses today yummy have some bday cake for me xx 😛

yummymummy

mmmmm choc train cake nk dont think there be any left ha ha ha.

im sure she will tell you 5 mins b4 it 😆 😆 😆 i have a bro like that.

nk12

more like just expect mystic meg to be my mate!!! 😆

Yvonne

Hi Yummy, enjoy the party!!! Speak soon.
    Just planning on heading for a bite to eat, but very fussy today, any suggestions??

yummymummy

LOL nk.
    dunno yvonne, hungry myself dunno what to get, fancy a bit of salmon myeself, now where would i find that apart from a carvery. panini? bagel? chips?

its home time girls. thanks for listening to me give out LOL and for keeping me company this morning. hope ye all have a great weekend. enjoy the communion tw nk. chat to ye on moday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nk12

sure you listened to me too… so thanx for that xx

go on and enjoy yourself!!!!! 😉

Yvonne

Chips, mmmm…. 😆 but I better not! 😈

Enjoy your weekend, speak to you Monday!

pinkbabe

I am having abreakdown, my mother is doing my head in I can’t wait to live 50 odd miles away from her !!!

Yvonne

Didn’ have the chips, had a ham salad and a 1/2 portion of wedges, very tasty!!

Hey Pink, how are you today? Whats your Mother doing to annoy you??

pinkbabe

She’s doing her usual trying to turn my daughter into a spoiled B**ch She does my head in going over my head with my daughter, if I say no she’ll ask nan & get whatever it is. AAAAAGGGGGHHHH I wanna kill them both but I know it’s not L’s faulth she’s only 6 & doesn’t know better but on the other hand she knows enuf to play me off my mother.

On the other hand my mother totally ignores my son, gives him no attention & encourages L to fight with him, don’t mind him he’s just a stupid boy etc The more I type here the more annoyed I am getting 👿

rossylisa

take deep breaths pink ………is ur L the oldest grandchild i find in my family my mam has more of a bond with my niece than she does with any of the other grandchildren maybe it was because they lived there but she has brought her on holidays and even goes to the beach with her now her brother dosnt get a look in she stays with my mam all weekend ………it can be upsetting i know i get jeolous when she does this with her and not my dd but i do understand…….. my dd is the oldest on my dhs side and there is a little special bond between his mam and my dd even though my niece lives in the house with her …….. you havent got long left and when u move ur mam might start missing the kids and will want BOTH of them everyweekend 😀

munchin
    Participant

hey girls
    oh the auold grandparents one can be tricky
    i have a nephew who my mother thinks is the greatest thing since sliced bread, he gets to go on 3hols a year with them etc etc etc and now my little one has come along(4th grandchild) and my mother has decided can’t be doing all this for 4, so all the extra buying of bits & pieces has stopped etc . I could be bitter about it but whats the point i know they love her and can what they mean about the cost of everything for 4 kids. My 2 sisters have stopped buying all the extras too, i do understand but there is a little part of me that feels i spoilt the other 3 rotten and now i have a little girl its all got to stop. 😀 I’ll just have to spoilt her rotten myself!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,426 through 4,440 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.