Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 4,051 through 4,065 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Will have to look at the picture again, its downstairs will go through it later…. I think HMM was beside bunnacurry, nwmum then lisa on the end
    have to go and clean house, this site is turing me into and my house into a kip

rossylisa

hello girls how was everyones weekend 😀 looked like it was going to be a nice day today but no here comes the friggin rain again 😈

yummymummy

aw your joking lisa,,it lovely here and i be leaving in a few mins to the f ucking rain for petes sake.
    had a quiet weekend lisa how about yourself?

rossylisa

quiet to did u see the girls in the sunday world pink and marie gave a great interview and u got amention 😀

yummymummy

yeah i seen my mention ha ha at least i got one after missing out on the interview ha ha oh well.
    yeah it was a great article wasnt it.

rossylisa

whats up with that elavave thing is it meant to do someting its just a blank screen withh elave 🙄

yummymummy

give it a few secs to open lisa ha ha ha ha tis funny but weird me thinks for an add.
    outta here in 10 mins. it my baby 6th b day tw awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww getting a small cake today as me ma has to work tw.

pinkbabe

Thanks a mil Lisa 😀

Hi ladies how is everyone

rossylisa

ah they get old so quick it only seems my girl was born yesterday not 6 yrs ago well the cheeck was never there 😈

i put it on for a min is it just a naked ladie its takeing to long to load ❓

rossylisa

hey pink u looked really well ur children a grogeous 😀

yummymummy

that is it lisa the naked lady……hence= we dont hide anything

i no lisa tell me about it,these 6 years have flew by next u no he’ll be in secondry school.

pinkbabe

awe thanks, they really enjoyed it but think it may have been their 1st & last CM they got bored pretty quickly. & OMG was it a long day.

I can’t find my phone charger & my battery is about to go, hope bf didn’t take it to work with him 😕 I HATE having no phone 👿

yummymummy

ok im away home girlies have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossylisa

oh stop when she is getting old that means i am to 😥 😥 god secondry school ahhh god 😥

pinkbabe

Bye bye yummy enjoy ur cake 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 4,051 through 4,065 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.