Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 3,841 through 3,855 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I know its so hard to get to grips with both names, see Bunacurry walking in SH last week and I was laughing to myself as I couldnt call out "Bunacurry" couldnt remember her real name 😳

pinkbabe

Awe bless I have poor bf so confussed with the whole thing 🙄

Taylor5

I know mumof2 is the same, her dh thinks there are thousands on this site with all the names.
    Well I better go and jump on my dh’s pogo stick (day 15 today), Oh the joys of life 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

mumof2

Now now taylor thats alot if info. God the mental pictures in my head. I wont bloody sleep tonight either. 🙂 🙂 Think Ill go and jump on my hubbys pogo stick as well. But hey I have my old reliable mirena installed. So I can pogo all night and no more throwing up day and night for me 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

BE GOOD!!! OR AT LEAST GOOD AT IT!!!

Taylor5

Throw up, no not for me I swallow 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Now I really have to go before I get myself into trouble with yur one!
    Night night and sweet dreams 😉

pinkbabe

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 YUCK!!!!

munchin
    Participant

sounds like fun at the photo shoot
    dying to see the photos on sunday

yummymummy

my god girls what was up with ye yest..pogo hopping i ask ya!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 im sooo jealous 🙂

hows everyone today?

Joanne06
    Participant

[size=200]Well girlies!!!!!! Its fridays again!!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!![/size]

Me was VERY sick yest!!!!!!! My butt!!! Pulled a sickie n stayed at home to study! Glad i did now, the brains are a bit fuller me thinks!!

yummymummy

study my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can smell the lies a mile away. hmmmmm me thinks someone did a bit osf shopping?????????

happymumblemum
    Participant

morning!!!!!
    gosh taylor was in foxy form last night on the boards!!!!!

yummymummy

indeed she was hmm ha ha ha well for some i say!!! 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Ive never got chattin to that Taylor missey but jes shes some laugh!!! Puts an ould smile on this mug!!!!

Nope yummy!!!! No shoppin til 24/05!!!! Even went to college then yest eve to fill the brains more i tell ya!! Was f’d last nite!

HEy yum, rem i told ya bout my friend here n it bein her 30th d other day, guess what d fella bought her………..D BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!! Bout f’in time i tell ya!!

yummymummy

your joking!!!!!!! boy u totally seen that coming didnt ya!!!!

hmmmm i suppose i have to believe ya about the shopping. ill take your word for it ha ha

Viewing 15 posts - 3,841 through 3,855 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.