Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 2,536 through 2,550 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

zzzzzzzz morning people!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Well girlies!!!! Hows all 2day!! Here stuck in reception again 2day! F’in joke! Boss like a bloody stalker the way hes walkin around d place! N d day I want clients to come in they wont!!! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! Anyways ill be in asap to chat! Until then….b good n if ya cant b good, BE VERY CAREFUL!!

yummymummy

JESUS CHRIST where is everyone. actually did a bit of work this morning, prepared myself for a bit of dossing and no one around 🙁

pinkbabe

Hi girlies hows everyone ???

yummymummy

pink u might as well be talking to the wall as there no one around today. hows you.

pinkbabe

I am still on a high from last night n had some retail theraphy this morning, nothing expensive just pennys n half price shoes in adams but still gave me a buzz 🙂

yummymummy

yeah were’nt they nice pressies to get, he so thoughtful!!!!
    retail threapy of any kind is brill. i would live in pennys if i could LOL

pinkbabe

I am still in shock at the pure thoughfulness off it

I am the pennys queen, just got socks, a vest top n some socks for Bf but it made me happy.

yummymummy

even if i just bought an umberella id be happy LOL.

pinkbabe

I didn’t see anything in new look that i wanted to use my voucher on so I am gonna have a look in New Look in SH on Saturday, think I need a new bag or more shoes !!!

yummymummy

i still have voucher from x mas for there and only spent some of it 2 weeks ago, there nothing in there that jumps out at me either. some of the shoes are nice but the heels are to small, i like my high heels HIGH.
    might have to do a bit of shopping on sat myself, going out sat night need something new to wear.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hello ladys how is every one today HMM u sounded v fed up earlier

pinkbabe

Where are ya off to Sat night?

yummymummy

heading out with one of me girlies, prob mc phails knowing her and fusion or something along those lines.
    hey sweetmum.

babys24

hi all havent been on in a while hope you are all well

Viewing 15 posts - 2,536 through 2,550 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.