Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,686 through 20,700 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    munchin
    Participant

morning all – not as cold today but still quiet chilly

yummymummy

ope that spitting rain goes away.
    hows you munch?

munchin
    Participant

yeah spitting a bit here

not bad – stayed in mams last night – fell asleep with electric blanket on lovely!!!!!!!!! haven’t got one at home – well unless u count DH! 😆

my dad & nephew were in old trafford last night (traitors) one of suppliers took them – they had a ball!

yummymummy

😯 😯 imagine stepping foot on old trafford soil when they are liverpool supporters, should be ashamed of themselves 😆 😆 😆

oh i cant bear electric blankets, i get too warm with just the duvet and end up kicking it off 🙂

munchin
    Participant

i know dad told me he’d bring me back a programme – wont’ tell you what i said 😆 😆 😆
    didn’t think i could stand them either, but i feel asleep lovely & cosy………….then woke up half later with blankets thrown of me & i was freezing so don’t think i’ll be investing in one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆
    im beginning to become quite a night owl, not sleeping till around 1am when usually id be dead in the bes at 11pm, must be the stretch in the evenings.

do u think these weeks are flying!!! cos i do, cant believe it nearly paddys day and easter(i no easter early 🙂 )

munchin
    Participant

absolutely flying yummy my little girl is 15.5months and believe me i have no idea where the time went.
    my nephew is making his confirmation in april – seemed like ages to go and sure now it’s only 5.5weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

15.5 months wow its not that long since it was her 1st bday 🙂
    april will be here in no time i tell ya!!!!
    J will be 7 in may 😯 😯 😯

u get an outfit for it yet?

munchin
    Participant

7 yep it does fly – my niece was 7 on sunday and all of sudden she seems more grown up – the mood swings are hilarious and the attitude! (not all the time in fairness but when she does go off on one!!!!!)

nope didn’t get outfit – going shopping on sunday (fingers crossed)

yummymummy

his mood swings have clamed a great deal, its the cheek and i want it and i want it now routine 🙂 🙂 🙂 all in good time my son all in good time 🙂 🙂

any ideas on what ya would like??

munchin
    Participant

i’m inclined to do my usual and go for a nice top & trousers but the girls are going to try get me into dress – not adverse to it but not sure how much use i’d get out of it!
    going with an open mind and sure we’ll see – as long as i DO get something

ed1
    Participant

morning girls, hows all?

barcelona was absolutely brilliant. we went to see nucamp on monday. it was massive. weather was great, on sunday we did a bus tour and got off at the marina to have a beer. it was 26 degrees. we had red faces after it.

legs are killing me with all the walking we did. would definitely go back there again.

munchin
    Participant

hey ed sounds fab! Welcome back and 26degrees what’s that????
    my dad & newphew were in old trafford last night – was saying to mam that barcelona will probably be next!!!!

yummymummy

hey ed, glad ya had a fab time and keep the degrees to yourself 🙂 🙂 🙂
    bet ya freezing now , aw only messing !!!!

munch a nice dress with a cardigan 🙂 🙂 cardigans are all in now, nice fancy one to ward off the chill!!!! why not check next online see if they have any nice dresses 🙂

ed1
    Participant

ah munch they should definitely go to barcelona.

yummy i am skint with the cold. forgot to tell my mam to turn on the heating for us before we got home so you can imagine how cold the house was last night.

wont be going to weight watchers this week. we never stopped eating and drinking.

Viewing 15 posts - 20,686 through 20,700 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.