Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,341 through 20,355 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Lol!! Oh i rem the days taylor of the potty training!!! lol¬ mY poor sis n law goin through all that at the min! Her wee ones startin pre school in Sept n need her trained or wont take her!!! Itll be interestin! All wee Ella says to me ‘Ella no go potty!!’!

No progress to report as yet on hse! Joe goin to builder tonight to show were to put radiators before floors poured so id say if weather doesnt let us down itllbe mon floors will be in n thats the main hold up. If they were in the brickies cd work away. Mad to get it up now! My bp is up n i know right well its all the house lark thats puttin it up! Feckin docs! Sick of them!

Where on earth is everyone!!!???????????????/

munchin
    Participant

tis very quiet altogether this days joanne

i’m mad busy at work – really have to restrict the auld internet!

Joanne06
    Participant

Same as munchin! Everytime i come in here theres nout goin on! Spend all my internet time on WOL these days jus cos no ones be’s in here! Shame really!

rossylisa

hi girls hows you … tis very quiet all right where s yummy hope she is all right not like her to be not on

Gismo

Hi girls..yeah wonder where yummy is ..maybe her computer system down. How are you all doing?

Joanne06
    Participant

All good here!!!! Bored stupid at work! New fella startin on Mon…bitta looker but WHHHAAAAAYYYY to young for any of us! Ah at least we can dote!!! lol!!

Any news?!

Gismo

You can have fantasies of him as your extra marital toy boy 😆 😆 😆 😆 or your final fling before tying the knot.. 😆 😆 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Have to ‘get to know’ him first! He was v nervous last day he was in for the interview….maybe that was jus my presence!!! lol!!!! Ill eat the poor lad!!!!

Gismo

Jo please we don’t need to hear about what you are going to do to the poor lad! 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Oh jez sorry! Got a bit carried away with the ould mind there!!! lol!!!

Whats d craic gis?!! Hows wee C??!! IS he much better??!!!

Gismo

He is flying now thanks jo. It wasn’t the measles they are saying now was only a viral infection!! So all that fuss for nothing 😆 😆
    He is back to full form. Had him at a dermatologist in Cavan yesterday as he suffers with his skin. They said it is a hereditary disorder. Have to bath him every evening and follow strict skin care routine..i will be wrecekdd.

Canucklass

Evening Gals

Anyone about? 😀

Taylor5

Anyone watching Im a adult get me out of here on rte…. Niamh the girl featured is an old school friend, havent seen her for years. WE went throught primaty school but she went out with a friend of mine years later, she as mad as a box of frogs 😆 😆 😆 😆

Oh my ds did his first pee in the potty today… I nearly pee’d myself with excitement

Canucklass

Hey Taylor

No not watching it. Watching my mad child bust a groove to Persian hip hop 😆 😆 😆

Aw bless him! That is great stuff. How old is your wee man?

Taylor5

He is 2 and 7 months, Im so chuffed with him. we only started getting him to sit on the potty yesterday. He is still in nappies, he has 1/2 a box left and was told the shop doesnt have anymore, he refused point blank to sit on the potty so went and go a new one yesterday and he loves it. I just took off his nappy and sat him in front of the tv with some popcorn 😳
    Going to start the no nappy training in about 2 weeks (or how long the nappies last)

Viewing 15 posts - 20,341 through 20,355 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.