Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 19,051 through 19,065 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Welll done HMM and good luck on Friday or tomorrow should I say, a nice holiday in spain would do the trick wouldnt it. But even if you dont win enjoy the blender, I bet its a good one

rossylisa

weldone hmm 😀 fingers crossed that you win the holiday will listen tomorow

rossylisa

[size=200]helllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo annnnnyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbboooooddddddyyyy ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt tttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/size] 😆 😆 😆 😆

im after stuffing me face with quality streets and now i feel sick 🙄

yummymummy

hey lisa!!!!!

i tell when i get home i chucking out the box of heroes and roses 🙂

so much for healthy eating, my da just text to say he taking me out for dinner!!! 🙂 eh salad it is hahahaha

hows you???

Yvonne

Hello!!

I love quality streets! Glad there is only a few left in the house – but DH puts them in a high press that I cannot reach!

Where are you heading for dinner Yummy? Would love to be heading somewhere myself!

rossylisa

oh lucky you dont go for a salad though it will be very rude coz hes paying 😆 😆
    im never going to lose any weight i tell you till all these sweets are gone and the 2 boxes of choc kimberly 😆

im grand cant complain. my lil sis is having her baby tomorow she is 14 days over due so there going to induce her poor thing is bricking it

Taylor5

Oh Yummy thats sooo nice, will he bring me too?

Im sitting here munching on the last of a box of lemons sweets… half thinking of fecking them in the bin, just eating for the sake of eating them IYKWIM

Ds just fell out of his cotbed, we took the side off it on Sunday and put a guard up on the side, but he was standing up looking out the window and must have leaned over a bit too much and toppled out over the saftey guard. You should have heard the bang and the cries out of him, he sobbed his heart out and told me he has a sore head. Poor little mite, its heartbreaking when they hurt themselves

Taylor5

OMG 14 days over 😯 Do they leave you that long now days? I was 10 wasnt it, but think its longer to reduce the section levels

rossylisa

yes the she is going to the runtunda and they only usually leave you for 10 days so dont no why theve left her to go this far she will 14 days tomorow

hollis street let you go the full 14

rossylisa

hope your little man is ok taylor

yummymummy

i was 14 days over and ill neverforget it, i tell ya dont bloody ask her has she gone yet or she’ll want to dig the head of ya hahahahaha.

aw taylor poor A!!!!!!!! j banged his head off the press door the other day, the screeches out of him were unreal poor babies 🙂

yvonne, ever hear of a chair PMSL!!!!!!????? 😆 😆 😆 😆

eh i was joking ill be getting ciabatta chicken with SIDE salad and chips LOL, going to hanrattys, the food there is gorg, just hope i dont forget to bring his ds to keep him quiet 🙂

Taylor5

He’s asleep now, he climbed back into bed laughing so he was ok. I was pointing to parts of his body (not great a talking) and saying is this sore? Is that sore? He was Yes, yes, yes 😆 😆 😆 😆 I think he got more of a fright then hurt himself, I just hope he learns from it!

yummymummy

hahahahha everywhere hurts, just wants mammy to kiss them all better hahahahaha. aw tylor they never learn , that would be wishful thinking!!!! 🙂

rossylisa

oh lovley i was in hanrattys on tuesday it was gorgeous dont really like the food upstairs but down stairs is gorgous

Taylor5

I know!
    He couldnt tell me what happened so he got down off my lap and was doing the actions and showing me where he fell…. he was saying "me fall, mammy cot broken" he was pointing to the side guard, as much as to say that was too keep in from falling out. I was there trying to tell him it will only stop him falling while lying down not standing up 🙄 😳 My poor boy

Viewing 15 posts - 19,051 through 19,065 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.