Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Bernie

Yeah, yous sound like a solid couple. He sounds like a great bloke, bein a dad to your two as opposed to Mummys boyfriend and you know the warning signs for any of that other old crap so you know you don’t have to worry on that score. As you say, you wouldn’t be uprooting your whole life if you weren’t sure. Will be great to have another MT babs 😀

pinkbabe

Ah he is great, n thank God I get on with his family. His sis lives 2 doors away from my new house.

Bernie

Ahh thats great, will be a bit of company for you while you build up your friend base although you’ve got a good enough start on here 😀

pinkbabe

I laughed @ bf when he phoned me with the web address for MT I logged on n there were hardly any posts n no one was around I nearly gave up, thank God I didn’t.

Bernie

Yeah it was slow at the start alright but it took off although when you look at the posts there is a base of about 5 or 6 of us that just waffle on and on 😆 😆 Dread to think what would happen to the site if any of us got a life 😆 😆

pinkbabe

I think it took off after the article in the DI then the leader did an article the following week.

Bernie

Yeah nothing like a bit of publicity, think alot of people found out throughthe other mums sites aswell. I seen it in Rollercoaster and think the other girls seen it on eumom.

pinkbabe

without it i would be moving to drog jobless n almost friendless

Bernie

Yeah for the friends thing it has been great, even for me.ad I’ve been in and out of Drogheda for years. I know this sounds really sad but I was really lonely before I joined MT. It’s not just the online chats anymore either which are graet when you are at home alone but now we have all these real life social activities aswell. Coffee morning, playground, night out, wine night, playground, sonairte. Its brill.

pinkbabe

I can’t wait to be able to do all that!!!

I am gonna see will my mam collect my small people from school this Thursday so I can come to drog for coffee morning. Is that a long way to go for a muffin???

Bernie

whoops didn’t mean to say playground twice (only been once haha)

No seems perfectly justifiable to me Pink, even if we weren’t there 😆 . Was in boots yesterday and seen that a low cal muffin was almost 400 cals so dread to think what a deluxe bb’s one is 😕

pinkbabe

I don’t even wanna know. I don’t really do the whole calorie thing or the points thing I just eat food n hope it’s kinda healthy. I try just have breakfast lunch dinner n 1 snack but it doesn’t always work out like that. I am fairly impressed that I didn’t have any of the easter chocolate 🙂

Bernie

Yeah that was good going f you…luckily we didnt have that prob this year as G is still too young but it’s all ahead of me. Hope fully will be a skinny minnie next year though and can afford to eat 10 eggs haha, that’ll be the day.

pinkbabe

SIZE 0 here we come !!!

Altho 6 weeks after having DS I dropped to a size 8 n I looked awful!!!

Bernie

6 weeks??? Jesus how’d you manage that??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.